Windows 10: Windows 10 on ARM

Discus and support Windows 10 on ARM in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For the first time ever, our customers will be able to experience the Windows they know with all the apps, and peripherals they require, on a mobile,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 11, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 on ARM

Source: Windows 10 on ARM Channel 9

:)

Brink, May 11, 2017

2. Hi, can i Upgrate my tablet with nvidia tegra 3 to windows 10

The nVidia Tegra is an ARM based processor and is not supported by Windows 10. If you want to run Windows 10 on a Tablet, you will need to purchase on preinstalled with Windows 10.

Future Tablets that will come to market later this year, will include support for ARM and Windows 10.

Windows 10 Returns to ARM with x86 Support and Next ... - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, May 11, 2017
  3. Will there be the Windows 10 ARM based laptop this year?

Hello,

I am an RISC fun, I have RISC processor based computer. I love Surface RT and Windows RT, and I wonder whether there would be the Windows 10 ARM based laptop this year? I say the real laptop, not the tablet or netbook and such such-like devices. And I have
    also a question that Windows 10 ARM edition will be sole in retail? Or will there be possible to customise an ARM processor based PC in the future?

evaluatingrt, May 11, 2017
  4. idrmrsr Win User

Windows 10 on ARM

Like maybe a Microsoft Surface 1 running RT? Anything to get that off Windows 8.1 RT, PLEASE. It's actually a pretty good tablet otherwise.

idrmrsr, May 11, 2017
  5. Meh, won't run on the device I want to run it on. *Sad

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 on ARM

1. Windows 10 on ARM - Similar Threads - ARM

2. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  3. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  4. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...
  5. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...
  6. Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm: MS Windows 11 Pro Arm: Device name KEKNAKMAILC84B8Processor Apple Silicon 3.20 GHz 4 processorsInstalled RAM 8.00 GBDevice ID 6AFF4DB8-563A-4D67-83FA-524C4EC890E6Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA775System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processorPen and touch Pen...
  7. Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm

Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm: MS Windows 11 Pro Arm: Device name KEKNAKMAILC84B8Processor Apple Silicon 3.20 GHz 4 processorsInstalled RAM 8.00 GBDevice ID 6AFF4DB8-563A-4D67-83FA-524C4EC890E6Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA775System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processorPen and touch Pen...
  8. Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded: As the question, when getting Windows Insider Program updates via Windows Update, the download progress is stuck at 1% for a long timeAnd when upgrading via Windows image, Setup.exe only appears as a process in the background of the task manager, and disappears after a few...
  9. Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded

Windows 11 on ARM installed on Raspberry Pi 4B cannot be upgraded: As the question, when getting Windows Insider Program updates via Windows Update, the download progress is stuck at 1% for a long timeAnd when upgrading via Windows image, Setup.exe only appears as a process in the background of the task manager, and disappears after a few...
  10. Upgrade from home to pro on ARM silicon.

Upgrade from home to pro on ARM silicon.: I need to upgrade from windows 11 home to 11 pro in order for the OS to load and run in a virtual environment WMware on ARM silicon iMac. The links in the Microsoft help page...