Windows 10: Windows 10 on ASUS T100

Discus and support Windows 10 on ASUS T100 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just installed W10 on this little convertible netbook as an upgrade. All went very well. Requires the 32-bit version as that is all this box can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lparsons21, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Windows 10 on ASUS T100

Just installed W10 on this little convertible netbook as an upgrade. All went very well. Requires the 32-bit version as that is all this box can support.

For info, this has 2Gb RAM and 64Gb SSD. Not the fastest box in the world, but it does run very well.

W10 so far has performed better than W8.1 as I also noted when I did this on the Surface Pro 1st gen.

Downside is the small screen and using the standard desktop. Fat fingers and no really good stylus don't make that a joy to use. Screen seems a bit crisper which I also noted on the SP1.

:)

lparsons21, Oct 6, 2014

2. updating on asus transformer book t100

I have no free space on windows drive, I have asus transformer book (asus t100) with 32 gb of storage, the installer requires 16gb of free space, my asus T100 also have a 32gb sd card (external) and a 500gb hard drive on the dock (keyboard). Can I use it
    somehow to upgrade to last version of windows 10?

I am using windows 10 version 10240.

BelyRodriguez Morales, Oct 6, 2014
  3. Windows 10 Sound Level Too Low

I just had Windows 10 installed on my Asus T100 and also find the volume low.

jeffsantos, Oct 6, 2014
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Windows 10 on ASUS T100

Wife has a T100 and uses a pencil with a soft eraser tip for a stylus. Works for her!

Rich

rmonroe36, Oct 7, 2014
  5. Petey7 Win User
    Do you know if its a capacitive touch screen or a resistive one? The capacitive ones are the most common on smart phones and tablets, but need those special styluses. The resistive ones are a lot less common, but you can use almost anything as a stylus. The Nintendo DS line uses a resistive touch screen and I've used keys, toothpicks, paperclips and a bunch of other random items as styluses for it. The only thing I've found that doesn't work well is the styluses made for capacitive touch screens. Since rmonroe mentioned using a pencil as a stylus, it makes me wonder if that is the case with the T100.

Petey7, Oct 7, 2014
  6. I thought it was capacitive touch and that's the kind of stylus I got for it. It is too fat for me.

I'll have to try the pencil trick just for the heck of it.

lparsons21, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 on ASUS T100

1. Windows 10 on ASUS T100 - Similar Threads - ASUS T100

2. I have problems with the audio at my ASUS T100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with the audio at my ASUS T100: It is not working. I tried to resolve the prblem without any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-the-audio-at-my-asus-t100/361df6bb-9022-4e1b-9d99-9f2b614c5986
  3. I have problems with the audio at my ASUS T100

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems with the audio at my ASUS T100: It is not working. I tried to resolve the prblem without any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-the-audio-at-my-asus-t100/361df6bb-9022-4e1b-9d99-9f2b614c5986
  4. Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10: I have a Asus T100 that originally came with windows 8.1. I got the free upgrade over the internet to windows 10. It recently died and I had to reset it to factory settings. It went back to windows 8.1. Is there any way I can get windows 10 back. I do not have a copy of...
  5. Asus t100 TA windows re-install after crash: Windows 8.1 Key not working on Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus t100 TA windows re-install after crash: Windows 8.1 Key not working on Windows 10...: Hi everyone I hava an Asus Transformer book T100, purchased with Windows 8.1. I was able to upgrade to Windows 10 and everything was working fine until a windows update broke my system, which was stuck in a boot loop. I had to reinstall windows, but I am not able to install...
  6. Asus t100

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus t100: I have an Asus t100ta with a detachable keyboard with a 500gb drive. I an looking into buying a t100ha and wondering if it will work with my current keyboard. all that memory is hard to give up....
  7. Asus t100 upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus t100 upgrade to windows 10: Once I was invited to up grade from windows 8 to 10 on my Asus t100, but when I tried to do it I didn't upgrade because the memory on fixed disk was not enough. Then I abandoned to upgrade but now a lot of the app doesn't work. What I have to do now? Can I update to windows...
  8. Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM: Hi there, Computer says "No Audio Output Device is installed" in notifications bar. In Device Manger it is there in the list however has an exclamation mark. Have tried to uninstall & reboot and even tried manually reinstalling however it says that windows can't do...
  9. Anniversary update on Asus T100 not enough space

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary update on Asus T100 not enough space: Anyone know how to solve the problem of "not enough hard disk space" when trying to put the Anniversary update on an Asus T100. I have a 64Gb sdcard in as well but I assume the update must be ignoring that. Tried clearing out as much as I could from the main ssd but still...
  10. Windows 10 memory usage on Asus T100

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 memory usage on Asus T100: Hi everyone, I've finally finished installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my Asus T100. First impressions are great. If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't use as much disk space as Windows 8.1. I have 20 gigs of memory free out of the 29 available. Which is great. Plus, the OS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus t100 windows update fails