Windows 10: Windows 10 on Dell laptop does not detect 2nd TV and does not extend

Discus and support Windows 10 on Dell laptop does not detect 2nd TV and does not extend in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My win 10 is not detecting my second TV. I have an HDMI splitter out from my del laptop. Output One goes to the insignia TV and Output Two goes to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cokey800, Sep 3, 2018.

1. cokey800 Win User

Windows 10 on Dell laptop does not detect 2nd TV and does not extend

My win 10 is not detecting my second TV. I have an HDMI splitter out from my del laptop. Output One goes to the insignia TV and Output Two goes to the Westinghouse TV. It does not detect the Westinghouse. The Westinghouse and insignia are duplicate displays

:)

cokey800, Sep 3, 2018
  2. cokey800 Win User

My win 10 is not detecting my second TV. I have an HDMI splitter out from my del laptop. Output One goes to the insignia TV and Output Two goes to the Westinghouse TV. It does not detect the Westinghouse. The Westinghouse and insignia are duplicate displays

cokey800, Sep 10, 2018
  3. BranBro Win User
    Windows 10 not detecting TV when hooked to HDMI

Hello everyone, I am having a problem with Windows 10 not detecting my TV when I hook it up to my Tablet via HDMI. I initially though this was a video/graphics card problem so I went to the Intel site and they had me update the driver. So my graphics driver is up to date and it recognizes the TV, but Windows 10 is not detecting the TV. I plug the HDMI cable into my tablet then pug it into the TV, and then turn on the TV, and Windows doesn't detect it. I tried all the different ways of displaying, like duplicating the screen, extending, or 2nd screen only, but it still doesn't detect it. The TV is an older model from I think 2005 it doesn't have a digital tuner, but it does have an HDMI port. The TV is a Toshiba 23HLVA running at 50/60 Hz and is 720p. Can someone help me with this problem, because I really want to be able to hook my tablet up to my TV, and don't want to have to buy a TV since this one works fine.

BranBro, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Windows 10 on Dell laptop does not detect 2nd TV and does not extend

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned thread once please (if not tried before) and see it if it helps. I am hopeful
    that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please. Please check the solution given by Lyron Tra

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Dell laptop does not detect 2nd TV and does not extend - Similar Threads - Dell laptop does

2. The Extended Monitor Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Extended Monitor Does Not Work: Hello.This problem began with a CCLeaner run. After I performed the scan/fix, the monitorssuddenly did not display.I did a factory reset and changed both the docking station and HDMI cables. Also purchased a 1-in, 2-out StarTech HDMI splitter. These efforts enable two...
  3. The Extended Monitor Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Extended Monitor Does Not Work: Hello.This problem began with a CCLeaner run. After I performed the scan/fix, the monitorssuddenly did not display.I did a factory reset and changed both the docking station and HDMI cables. Also purchased a 1-in, 2-out StarTech HDMI splitter. These efforts enable two...
  4. Laptop does not detect Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop does not detect Headphones: Since I joined a webcam with my Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 , my headphones have stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Realteck Sound Driver few times. I have tried all the suggested options by different experts. It has been more than a week now and I am tired....
  5. extend disply 2nd screen RCA TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    extend disply 2nd screen RCA TV: My computer wont detect my 2 nd display which is hooked up HDMI. What am I doing wrong. HELP. I have done it on other computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-disply-2nd-screen-rca-tv/bf8c89ac-77f2-4234-8fc0-9bdb97877ac0
  6. Windows 10 does not detect headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not detect headphones: Hello, Upon boot up of my laptop today it no longer will recognize headphones being installed and in the sound section of control panel does not even show them as disconnected. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and fresh install and everything else I have found and yet...
  7. Windows 10 Does not detect SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Does not detect SSD: Hello Today I revived a PNY 120gb SSD and plugged it into my computer. When I Booted it up it did not detect the ssd so I checked Disk Management and I saw this - [ATTACH] It had no partitions and shows up as 0mb. [ATTACH]...
  8. Dell Laptop does not eject DVD

Dell Laptop does not eject DVD: I was duplicating a DVD of my pictures. When done I could not eject the disk. Disks completed burn and said ready for removal. System has all current updates. Driver worked fine yesterday....
  9. Wndows does not detect HDR tv (10Bit)

Wndows does not detect HDR tv (10Bit): Hello , Windows is not detecting my 10-bit HDR tv but is instead showing 8-Bit. To be clear , HDR works with my PS4 and VIA home network streaming. But windows doesn't seem to detect it as an HDR TV. OS: Windows 10 Graphics : INTEL UHD 620 TV: TCL 55P6US...
  10. Windows 10 does not detect webcam

Windows 10 does not detect webcam: Windows 10 does not detect Logitech C615 HD USB Webcam. It will detect it on another WIndows 10 computer, so the problem is not in the camera or the cable. I have tried different USB ports in the problem computer, not help. Those USB ports work with other devices. It has the...