Windows 10: Windows 10 on Laptop Computer

Discus and support Windows 10 on Laptop Computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 on my laptop over 8.1, in 2016, as of December 11.2017 it seems as though all my programs are now gone and it seems I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkLeland, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 on Laptop Computer

I installed Windows 10 on my laptop over 8.1, in 2016, as of December 11.2017 it seems as though all my programs are now gone and it seems I cannot access the internet the cable connection does not work, neither wireless adapter can be found and I cannot get to the Bios to reformat the hard drive the function keys do not work space bar will not work on command line, I cannot get to elevated command prompt, I have been trying to get the computer going for 3 days with no luck yet. Can anyone help?

:)

MarkLeland, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10 on Laptop Computer

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 on Laptop Computer

1. Windows 10 on Laptop Computer - Similar Threads - Laptop Computer

2. Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...: Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this time. Computer is unusable at this time due to not being able to log in. Looking to start fresh and try again with support....
  3. Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...: Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this time. Computer is unusable at this time due to not being able to log in. Looking to start fresh and try again with support....
  4. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  5. Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...

Hi I just got in a new computer the gigabyte laptop with intel 7 and I turned it on with a...: It’s says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart computer. I have hit ok but it keeps restarting to the same screen prompt....
  6. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  7. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  8. "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11: HelloI struggle with arthritis and it's painful to spend all day at a traditional keyboard. I've tried one that is split in two and you have the parts at an angle, but the problem isn't the angle but pressing the keys.When I'm on my phone, I use the swipe keyboard to move my...
  9. "swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11

"swipe" keyboard option for use with laptop computer Windows 11: HelloI struggle with arthritis and it's painful to spend all day at a traditional keyboard. I've tried one that is split in two and you have the parts at an angle, but the problem isn't the angle but pressing the keys.When I'm on my phone, I use the swipe keyboard to move my...
  10. Acer aspire laptop can not connect with Wi-Fi.. computer was connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire laptop can not connect with Wi-Fi.. computer was connected: Acer Aspire computer will not connect to Wi-Fi. Windows 11. I did have connection. But now it keeps asking for key code. Then still no connection...