Windows 10: Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers

Discus and support Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 on Lenovo notepad 320 the finger type keypad doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandym4, Aug 16, 2018.

1. sandym4 Win User

Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers

Windows 10 on Lenovo notepad 320 the finger type keypad doesn't work

:)

sandym4, Aug 16, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers

Keypad typing some alphabet twice

After upgrading from win 7 to win 10, i'm facing issue while typing on laptop keypad. Some keys (mainly q, t, u, p, j) are repeating alphabet twice. There was no problem when i was using win 7. I'm attaching text document in which i have pressed key single time only but letter appeared twice. Also the cursor which blink while typing sometime moves one position ahead for those letter.

vivek kumar, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers

1. Windows 10 on Lenovo notepd 320 the keypad won't type usinhg fingers - Similar Threads - Lenovo notepd 320

2. Lenovo keypad number keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo keypad number keys: I am failing to use my number keys except for 5 and 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-keypad-number-keys/4e5fe632-5e2b-4b83-a7ca-ed31ad4bbf7f
  3. Lenovo keypad number keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo keypad number keys: I am failing to use my number keys except for 5 and 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-keypad-number-keys/4e5fe632-5e2b-4b83-a7ca-ed31ad4bbf7f
  4. lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo miix 320 cant install windows: Hello, I have a Miix 320. I decided to make a clean installation on this device. Windows installer makes everithing, but at the end 'finishing up' is an error, "windows could not update the computers boot configuration, installation cannot proceed." I tried so many...
  5. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: I have the old Xfinity router it connects to my LENOVO laptop but when I turn it off and try the new service router it won't connect all other devices connect ok except my Lenovo laptop? Thank you Timmy 1922 170935
  6. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: how do i repair this? Thank you [img] 170637
  7. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: Why does my laptop connect to the internet then disconnect a few seconds later Lenovo idea pad 320 ? 170571
  8. Lenovo laptop idea pad #320

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo laptop idea pad #320: Hi Every computer can connect to the internet in my home except my LENOVO 320 IDEA PAD laptop any suggestions ? 170565
  9. Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320: I am using lenovo Miix 320 Windows 10 tablet. I had deleted an important partition from C drive using Mini Partition Tool that corrupted the Windows and now I can't use my tablet. I tried to install windows 10 through USB drive, as the tablet is in portrait mode, I am not...
  10. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is, do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?...