Windows 10: Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 on Macbook Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kicohen, Jul 29, 2015.

1. kicohen Win User

Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or how to fix this?

Thank you very much.

:)

kicohen, Jul 29, 2015
  2. keithos27 Win User

How to transfer retail Windows 10 Pro license/key to a different computer?

I recently bought a retail version of Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy (on USB) and have installed it via Parallels on my MacBook Pro. I plan on buying a new MacBook Pro soon and want to no longer use Windows 10 on the old MacBook Pro, but rather do a clean
    install on the new MacBook Pro. Is that possible? I don't want Windows to think that I am running/have installed the operating system on two computers simultaneously.

Thank you,

Keith

keithos27, Jul 29, 2015
  3. how do I reuse windows 10 licence from apple bootcamp if I want to create different sized partitions

I want to reclaim the space on my MacBook Pro, by removing the windows 10 bootcamp partitions, then install windows 10 through bootcamp on another MacBook Pro with a larger hard drive

RussellStewart62, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

1. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro - Similar Threads - Macbook Pro

2. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  3. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  4. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  5. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  6. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...: I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I bought a registration key windows 11 home but it does not work....
  8. I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...

I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I...: I have MacBook Pro M2 and parallels desktop.. Windows 11 automatically installed and I bought a registration key windows 11 home but it does not work....
  9. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  10. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...