Windows 10: Windows 10 on my new computer

Discus and support Windows 10 on my new computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi So I'm going to buy a new Desktop because my old laptop is too old. I was making a computer online when I realised that I also have to pay for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vasi K, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Vasi K Win User

Windows 10 on my new computer

Hi

So I'm going to buy a new Desktop because my old laptop is too old. I was making a computer online when I realised that I also have to pay for Windows 10 but that would go way over my budget (800 euros). I've read that there is a way to put Windows 10 on a clear USB or DVD but how does that work (I am now typing this on my old laptop that has Windows 10 So I have Windows 10)?

I mean can you start up a computer without operating system? And how do you install it? Do you just put the USB in the thing and does it just open up with Windows? I can't give computer parts because if this doesn't work I need to lower the price of my components.

I hope someone with experience has an answer.

Thanks in advance.

< Transferd to English forum >

:)

Vasi K, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on my new computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2: Well I got a windows update 04-24-2024 but it was only 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64- I was not aware of the Version prospect of the PC Any advice would be helpful will it be possible for me to update this pc to Version 23H2? will this pc stop getting...
  3. Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Used Windows 11 Computer but Version 21H2: Well I got a windows update 04-24-2024 but it was only 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64- I was not aware of the Version prospect of the PC Any advice would be helpful will it be possible for me to update this pc to Version 23H2? will this pc stop getting...
  4. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  5. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  6. I am trying to do a backup and my computer is stuck.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to do a backup and my computer is stuck.: I am trying to do a backup and my computer froze. I am stuck at file history backup log. ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account, billing / For business / Other ***...
  7. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  8. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  9. None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.

None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.: I'm asking questions and trying the suggestions and none of them work for my computer or perhaps my dilemma. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-the-solutions-are-helping-me-its-like-they/a8d29e31-4484-42fc-910a-6cf796747e3d
  10. None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.: I'm asking questions and trying the suggestions and none of them work for my computer or perhaps my dilemma. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-the-solutions-are-helping-me-its-like-they/a8d29e31-4484-42fc-910a-6cf796747e3d