Windows 10: Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming

Discus and support Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week Microsoft presented to the world a unified ecosystem from the television down to a smartphone with Windows 10. We knew this was coming, hence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming

Read more: Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Jan 30, 2015
  2. ComputerCrafter Win User

Can i stream games from my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

I have an xbox 360, not an xbox one, and I want to stream games from my xbox to my windows 10 pc, not from my pc to my xbox, from my xbox to my pc. Can I do that? Why can you only stream games from your xbox one?

ComputerCrafter, Jan 30, 2015
  3. Dazza1967 Win User
    Xbox One controller working wrong

I am currently on Windows 10 Pro v1607 build 14393.321.

Not sure when it happened but I've found a lot of Unity games that previously exhibited ghost movement to the left in-game or in the menus are now working fine with the Xbox One controller, e.g. Beyond Eyes, Mini Motor Racing Evo, Flame Over, Tinker: The
    City of Colors are now working perfectly. None of those games have been patched so I can only conclude that one of the cumulative updates for Windows 10 Anniversary Update fixed it.

The only game I am having issues with now are the recent ports of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and its sequel on Steam. For some reason, the controls work perfectly with my standard Xbox One controller but are mismatched when using the Xbox One Elite controller.
    Why, I have no idea, since they are basically the same and using the same driver so they should function the same. They do have different firmware versions though with the standard controller being older than the Elite.

Dazza1967, Jan 30, 2015
  4. Coke Robot Win User

That's what's so amazing about Windows 10, it's the realization of many years of hard work, struggle, and perseverance coming together.

Coke Robot, Feb 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming - Similar Threads - Xbox why goes

2. Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive: Hi, My problem is that randomly while using the controller, it suddenly stops responding to any input. However it remains connected because the Xbox logo does not blink as if searching. What's bizarre is that by going into the windows 10 Bluetooth setting window, it starts...
  3. Xbox One Games Not Downloading To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox One Games Not Downloading To Windows 10: I have been trying to download halo 5 or any other xbox game on my laptop to play at work without me xbox from what i can tell you can do it but when i try to download the game it dose not give me the option to download to windows 10 pc. i have cheaked and i am running the...
  4. Xbox One game streaming not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One game streaming not working.: I'm trying to get game streaming from my Xbox One to my Windows 10 pc working. The Xbox and PC are on the same wired network, in the same room. The game streaming test comes back with green check marks on all 4 quality settings. When I click start stream, the xbox has a...
  5. Xbox One Game Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Game Streaming: Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. I have tried to post this thread on the Xbox Forums, but I have got no replies after 1 week. So, I was hoping I could get some help here. By using the Xbox App on Windows 10, you can stream games from your Xbox to your PC. If you...
  6. How to Play Xbox One Games in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Play Xbox One Games in Windows 10?: Can i play Xbox One Games in Windows 10 without Console? 8783
  7. ID@Xbox Celebrates Release of 500+ Games on Xbox One and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    ID@Xbox Celebrates Release of 500+ Games on Xbox One and Windows 10: _FW_bhM6TzQ A little more than three years ago, we took to the stage at Gamescom to unveil a brand-new program for Xbox One. Our goal was to make sure Xbox players have access to the best, most diverse collection of games by making sure we enabled developers of all shapes...
  8. OneDrive goes universal on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive goes universal on Xbox One: Microsoft is continuing to push its Universal Windows Platform (UWP), as the OneDrive team have now brought the Windows 10 OneDrive app to Xbox One. With this all-new app for Xbox One, OneDrive users can now access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents all from within...
  9. CES 2017: AMD's new Vega graphics architecture goes far beyond gaming

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: AMD's new Vega graphics architecture goes far beyond gaming: We're months away from the launch of Vega-powered products, but AMD is pitching its new graphics architecture as a solution for more things than just better gaming. For much of 2016, AMD has been telling press, pundits, and fans alike to "wait for Vega," even while...
  10. February’s Games with Gold for Xbox One and Xbox 360

in Windows 10 News
    February’s Games with Gold for Xbox One and Xbox 360: [img] One of the nice things about Games with Gold is that it gives Xbox gamers a chance to play – totally for free – not only the biggest titles, but also the awesome indie stuff that they might have missed. In February, Xbox Live Gold members get a mix of both. On Xbox...