Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming

Discus and support Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week Microsoft presented to the world a unified ecosystem from the television down to a smartphone with Windows 10. We knew this was coming, hence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Jan 30, 2015
  2. ComputerCrafter Win User

Can i stream games from my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

I have an xbox 360, not an xbox one, and I want to stream games from my xbox to my windows 10 pc, not from my pc to my xbox, from my xbox to my pc. Can I do that? Why can you only stream games from your xbox one?

ComputerCrafter, Jan 30, 2015
  3. Dazza1967 Win User
    Xbox One controller working wrong

I am currently on Windows 10 Pro v1607 build 14393.321.

Not sure when it happened but I've found a lot of Unity games that previously exhibited ghost movement to the left in-game or in the menus are now working fine with the Xbox One controller, e.g. Beyond Eyes, Mini Motor Racing Evo, Flame Over, Tinker: The
    City of Colors are now working perfectly. None of those games have been patched so I can only conclude that one of the cumulative updates for Windows 10 Anniversary Update fixed it.

The only game I am having issues with now are the recent ports of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and its sequel on Steam. For some reason, the controls work perfectly with my standard Xbox One controller but are mismatched when using the Xbox One Elite controller.
    Why, I have no idea, since they are basically the same and using the same driver so they should function the same. They do have different firmware versions though with the standard controller being older than the Elite.

Dazza1967, Jan 30, 2015
  4. Coke Robot Win User

That's what's so amazing about Windows 10, it's the realization of many years of hard work, struggle, and perseverance coming together.

Coke Robot, Feb 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 on Xbox One and why it goes beyond gaming - Similar Threads - Xbox why goes

2. Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip System Update 1810.180718-1920 - July 21

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip System Update 1810.180718-1920 - July 21: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1810.180718-1920). Learn more about the new features in development for 1810 here, and read on for a list of...
  3. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for July 24 - 26

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for July 24 - 26: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  4. This Week on Xbox: July 20, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: July 20, 2018: nds6A-Pzm_4 We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  5. Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip System Update 1810.180717-1920 - July 20

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip System Update 1810.180717-1920 - July 20: Starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1810.180717-1920). Learn more about the new features in development for 1810 here, and read on for a list of...
  6. Xbox Insiders can Join Second Hyper Universe Xbox One Beta 7/20 - 7/23

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Insiders can Join Second Hyper Universe Xbox One Beta 7/20 - 7/23: Hyper Universe releases on Xbox One August 7th, and today all Xbox Insiders are invited to participate in the second Hyper Universe Xbox One Beta! In addition, this weekend there’s an extra bonus for players who complete 3 matches during the special 3-hour window on...
  7. A few changes to the Report a problem categories for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    A few changes to the Report a problem categories for Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] Hello, Xbox Insiders! We frequently get questions like “What category should I report this issue under?” from users who are looking to submit feedback. In our continuing efforts to help you submit feedback while participating in the Xbox Insider Program, we’re...
  8. Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip System Update 1810.180716-1911 - July 19

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha & Skip System Update 1810.180716-1911 - July 19: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1810.180716-1911). Learn more about the new features in development for 1810 here, and read on for a list of...
  9. Why do I have to buy a game I already have on my xbox onto my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy a game I already have on my xbox onto my pc?: I've been downloading games to play on the airplane and when I heard Call of duty Modern Warfare was on it. I went to go download it but it said I had to buy it. I already have it on my xbox. I do not want to repay for a game I already own. I am wondering if there is anyway I...
  10. Why do I need Xbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I need Xbox?: I am not now, have not been nor hope to be a gamer. Why can I not get rid of Xbox? What does it do that is pertinent to the operation of Windows 10? 85040