Windows 10: Windows 10 - Open File with

Discus and support Windows 10 - Open File with in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I have removed Google Chrome beta from my PC. However, when I clicked on a HTML file. It still appeared as an option. Anyone got an idea how... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by noreplymasada, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Windows 10 - Open File with

Hi All,

I have removed Google Chrome beta from my PC. However, when I clicked on a HTML file. It still appeared as an option. Anyone got an idea how to remove this ?

Windows 10 - Open File with [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

noreplymasada, Nov 8, 2017

2. Without any warning suddenly my files are being put on sharepoint, also being uploaded to dropbox and synching, all in the last 2 days since the latest upgrade to WIndows 10

Without any warning suddenly my files are being put on sharepoint, also being uploaded to dropbox and synching, all in the last 2 days since the latest upgrade to Windows 10. I don't want any files uploaded. I do not know where they are being uploaded and
    who can view them.I do not know how to access these files to delete them. I am again horrified. While it is doing this it is also incredibly slow if I want to click on anything on the internet. How this helps creativity I can not imagine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

irritated with windows 10, Nov 8, 2017
  3. I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE (AMOUNGST OTHER THINGS) TO BE ABLE TO TYPE IN GREEK.

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE (AMOUNGST OTHER THINGS) TO BE ABLE TO TYPE IN GREEK.

I AM TOLD THAT IF I GO TO THE TOOLS MENU ... THIS IS THE START OF THE PROBLEM - THERE IS NO TOOL BAR.,

SO GO TO THE DOTS, AND LOOK FOR INTERNET SETTINGS, WHERE I CAN CHANGE THE LANGUAGE.

I AM WORN OUT.

I WANT TO SMASH MY LAPTOP UP INTO TINY BITS.

IT WAS A VERY EXPENSIVE PRESENT LAST CHRISTMAS AND IT IS USLESS WITH WINDOWS 10 AND EDGE.

ALL I CAN DO IS SURF THE NET. I CAN DO THIS ON MY TABLET.

A VIRUS COULDN'T DO A BETTER JOB.

irritated with windows 10, Nov 8, 2017
  4. Windows 10 - Open File with

If you want to remove programs from the Open with… menu that appears when you right-click a file, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts where you will see subkeys for all known file extension types.

In this list of subkeys, look for "OpenWithList" and you can delete values in this list for the programs you wish to remove from the context menu.

FreeBooter, Nov 8, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 - Open File with

1. Windows 10 - Open File with - Similar Threads - Open File

2. Windows will not, does not open RAF files, nor shows a thumbnail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows will not, does not open RAF files, nor shows a thumbnail.: I'm a photographer and I currently shoot Sony, Canon, and Fuji. When I download the photos from (Canon and Sony) the memory cards into my computer the open flawlessly, however when I do the same with RAF files (Fujifilm) the only it shows is a generic icon and does not show a...
  3. Win + S - "Open File Location" for all FOLDER files are not working after Win Update

Win + S - "Open File Location" for all FOLDER files are not working after Win Update: Hi Mr. / Mrs. , I have Asus A442U, and I just recently updated my windows to Win 10 v 1903. Now Win + S - "Open File Location" for all FOLDER files, are not working after Win Update. However Shortcuts and Application files are working. Are there any solution for this....
  4. JPG file won't open

JPG file won't open: When I click to open a J-pg file, I get an error message saying" it can't open this file."How do I open it? * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-file-wont-open/6698131b-ab10-4ef0-9a90-97b7295f87f2"
  5. how to open xlm file in windows 10 ?

how to open xlm file in windows 10 ?: how to open xlm file in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-xlm-file-in-windows-10/250b8379-21c5-4dde-8a1c-9ef4614a06d5"
  6. Cant open CR2 RAW photo files in Windows 10 since recent update.

Cant open CR2 RAW photo files in Windows 10 since recent update.: Since the recent Windows 10 update I can no longer open CR2 RAW photo files. I have Fast Picture Viewer Codex Pack installed on my PC which has done the job in the past....
  7. Alt + F4 Opening File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt + F4 Opening File Explorer: After the recent update my computer has decided that when I use Alt + F4 it will both switch tabs and also open file explorer on the quick access page. It is quite inconvenient and i would like to know how to stop it. Dunka...
  8. locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages: I need help with locating and opening a file saved as a Temp File in APP Data/Local Packages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-and-opening-a-lost-file-in-app-data-local/4a7e29f1-96ad-47bb-b1ed-83119dbad4c0
  9. File open duration

File open duration: Is there a way to extend the time that a file remains open when it is inactive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-open-duration/c2d8841f-e5b7-4f38-b1a6-314064682f7b"
  10. File explorer loading files and opening the properties tab slowly all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer loading files and opening the properties tab slowly all of a sudden.: For some reason my file explorer is loading my files incredibly slowly compared to what it used to. I've tried multible solutions, but none of them seem to work, it just happened all of a sudden. It worked great when i started up my computer but at the end of the day it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hellooms-appx-web://microsoft.microsoftedge/assets/errorpages/startfresh.html#