Windows 10: Windows 10 - Open File with

Discus and support Windows 10 - Open File with in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I have removed Google Chrome beta from my PC. However, when I clicked on a HTML file. It still appeared as an option. Anyone got an idea how... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by noreplymasada, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Windows 10 - Open File with

Hi All,

I have removed Google Chrome beta from my PC. However, when I clicked on a HTML file. It still appeared as an option. Anyone got an idea how to remove this ?

Windows 10 - Open File with [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

noreplymasada, Nov 8, 2017

2. Without any warning suddenly my files are being put on sharepoint, also being uploaded to dropbox and synching, all in the last 2 days since the latest upgrade to WIndows 10

Without any warning suddenly my files are being put on sharepoint, also being uploaded to dropbox and synching, all in the last 2 days since the latest upgrade to Windows 10. I don't want any files uploaded. I do not know where they are being uploaded and
    who can view them.I do not know how to access these files to delete them. I am again horrified. While it is doing this it is also incredibly slow if I want to click on anything on the internet. How this helps creativity I can not imagine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

irritated with windows 10, Nov 8, 2017
  3. I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE (AMOUNGST OTHER THINGS) TO BE ABLE TO TYPE IN GREEK.

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE (AMOUNGST OTHER THINGS) TO BE ABLE TO TYPE IN GREEK.

I AM TOLD THAT IF I GO TO THE TOOLS MENU ... THIS IS THE START OF THE PROBLEM - THERE IS NO TOOL BAR.,

SO GO TO THE DOTS, AND LOOK FOR INTERNET SETTINGS, WHERE I CAN CHANGE THE LANGUAGE.

I AM WORN OUT.

I WANT TO SMASH MY LAPTOP UP INTO TINY BITS.

IT WAS A VERY EXPENSIVE PRESENT LAST CHRISTMAS AND IT IS USLESS WITH WINDOWS 10 AND EDGE.

ALL I CAN DO IS SURF THE NET. I CAN DO THIS ON MY TABLET.

A VIRUS COULDN'T DO A BETTER JOB.

irritated with windows 10, Nov 8, 2017
  4. Windows 10 - Open File with

If you want to remove programs from the Open with… menu that appears when you right-click a file, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts where you will see subkeys for all known file extension types.

In this list of subkeys, look for "OpenWithList" and you can delete values in this list for the programs you wish to remove from the context menu.

FreeBooter, Nov 8, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 - Open File with

1. Windows 10 - Open File with - Similar Threads - Open File

2. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...
  3. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...
  4. How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default: So I play Baldur's Gate 3 and while working on adding a couple of mods in, I accidentally selected for all .pak files to open in Edge by default which has meant that ALL my .pak files for the game are trying to open in Edge which has essentially knackered my game. I have...
  5. How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default

How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default: So I play Baldur's Gate 3 and while working on adding a couple of mods in, I accidentally selected for all .pak files to open in Edge by default which has meant that ALL my .pak files for the game are trying to open in Edge which has essentially knackered my game. I have...
  6. How do I stop .pak files opening in Edge as Default

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. You do not have permission to open this files. see the owner of the file or an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have permission to open this files. see the owner of the file or an...: I have these text documents that have yellow lock signs above them, these are my files that I created and yet I don't have access???Furthermore, in settings I can see that my profile is an administrator and i have changed the permissions of the file to give everyone access...
  8. You do not have permission to open this files. see the owner of the file or an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have permission to open this files. see the owner of the file or an...: I have these text documents that have yellow lock signs above them, these are my files that I created and yet I don't have access???Furthermore, in settings I can see that my profile is an administrator and i have changed the permissions of the file to give everyone access...
  9. You do not have permission to open this files. see the owner of the file or an...

10. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Open Files in Windows 10