Windows 10: Windows 10 opens multiple tabs when downloading BBC iPlayer

Discus and support Windows 10 opens multiple tabs when downloading BBC iPlayer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've have downloaded the BBC iPlayer app, but when I try to download a TV programme, I just get lots and lots of new tabs opening and I have to shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jill, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Jill Win User

Windows 10 opens multiple tabs when downloading BBC iPlayer

I've have downloaded the BBC iPlayer app, but when I try to download a TV programme, I just get lots and lots of new tabs opening and I have to shut down my computer to close them. I have 100s of tabs within less than a minute. Please help me in very, very easy steps as I am not very computer literate. Thanks.

:)

2. BBC iplayer downloading!

BBC Iplayer web site lists those network providers and the ability or not to download etc .

My telecom provider does not let me download .

jje

jjegan---01, Jun 13, 2018
  3. BBC Iplayer on Windows 10

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I haven't been able to download from BBC Iplayer. I can watch programs on BBC Iplayer but when I click on download, the download window opens, the program appears, and then it gets stuck with Pause button showing but the downloading
    doesn't start.

I've hit pause and then resume but no joy. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled BBC Iplayer but still nothing happens. I was always able to download when I was using Windows 8.1.

Lisa Morrow, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 opens multiple tabs when downloading BBC iPlayer

1. Windows 10 opens multiple tabs when downloading BBC iPlayer - Similar Threads - opens multiple tabs

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. Windows 10, BBC Iplayer thinks I am outside the UK

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, BBC Iplayer thinks I am outside the UK: After buying a new Windows 10 laptop, I can not access BBC Iplayer as it thinks I am outside the UK. - My IP adress is in the UK and other devices on our broadband does not have this problem - I have allowed apps to access my location - My default location is London, UK -...
  5. BBC iPlayer app on Surface pro 7

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    BBC iPlayer app on Surface pro 7: Hi all Im having trouble downloading BBC iPlayer onto my Surface pro 10. Can anyone help me on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bbc-iplayer-app-on-surface-pro-7/ddbce0c1-f447-4885-97b3-267509303e9f
  6. BBC iPlayer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    BBC iPlayer: Why is the BBC iPlayer no longer available on the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bbc-iplayer/c1a63175-7012-48f9-9665-a2d50bd9bc2f
  7. When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?: I have Firefox1, Firefox2, Firefox3, Word1, Word2, Edge1, Edge2 open in my taskbar bar. How can I get it to be: Firefox2, Word1, Firefox1, Firefox3, Edge1, etc. Right now when I try to move one Firefox tab it moves all the Firefox tabs. submitted by /u/aangsbison...
  8. Issue with proxy and VSPN when trying to watch BBC iplayer, netflix and itv on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with proxy and VSPN when trying to watch BBC iplayer, netflix and itv on my laptop: So I was watching a programme in bbc i player. About 2 minutes into the programme it stopped playing and a message popped up saying 'oops somethings gone wrong', when I refreshed the page it said that I can't view its content because i'm not in the UK (but I am in the UK …) I...
  9. bbc iPlayer downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bbc iPlayer downloads: hi i have a Lenovo ideapad 110 running windows 10 3 months ago I downloaded the BBC iPlayer download and it worked perfectly 3 weeks ago it stopped working when you download it says download failed and the program that are there will not play I have uninstalled it and cleared...
  10. BBC iPlayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BBC iPlayer: iPlayer required me to sign in having replaced my old comp. No problem as I live in UK. However, I am now only allowed to stream as usual but not download to the computer. I received notification that I had to obtain an app through Windows Store! There are none there....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bbc iplayer download app error: The downloader window crashed reloaded.