Windows 10: Windows 10 Organization Activation Key

Discus and support Windows 10 Organization Activation Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got a Windows Activation Key but it says that I am activated via an organization. I got the key from my dad and he works with technology, so just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Equation, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Equation Win User

Windows 10 Organization Activation Key

I got a Windows Activation Key but it says that I am activated via an organization. I got the key from my dad and he works with technology, so just asking you guys if he can monitor my computer via organization activation key?

:)

Equation, Nov 23, 2016

2. couldn't activate windows

I couldn't activate my windows 10. it said "we can't connect to your organization's activation server. make sure you connected to your organization's network and try again." and here I don't understand what they mean by organization's activation server.
    I tried to changed product key, but still couldn't activate windows.

nefriamatanjung, Nov 23, 2016
  3. window don't activate?

Whoever installed it, might have installed a volume license (organization key) on your computer.

Windows 10 Enterprise volume license clients are used by large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. Sometimes, users will copy these organization keys off the Internet and use them to install Windows 10 Enterprise,
    but they are blocked from activating because it can't reach appropriate KMS host (Server computer) which handles the activation request.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 23, 2016
  4. mrgeek Win User

No, unless he has remote software, like Teamviewer, installed. The key is only to activate the OS.

mrgeek, Nov 23, 2016
  5. Equation Win User
    He does have remote software for business.

Equation, Nov 23, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    The mention of "activated via an organization" suggests the edition of Win10 is Enterprise, not Professional or Home, further confirmed by the "I got the key from my dad" part.

Berton, Nov 23, 2016
  7. Equation Win User
    It says that it is Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Organization  Activation Key [​IMG]

Equation, Nov 24, 2016
  8. Windows 10 Organization Activation Key

Pro can be activated with a VL or MAK key same as Enterprise. What does Settings > Update & security > Activation say?

alphanumeric, Nov 24, 2016
  9. Equation Win User
    This is what it say
    s
    Windows 10 Organization  Activation Key [​IMG]

Equation, Nov 24, 2016
  10. So where is it saying "activated via an organization"?

11. Equation Win User
    First time I entered the code it says it couldn't be activated because of an Organization. Don't know if organization being Microsoft or the company my dad works for.

Equation, Nov 24, 2016
  12. Bree New Member
    This sounds like the red "Some settings are managed by your organization" notice that sometimes appears on a Settings page. This can be down to something as simple as using gpedit to change certain settings, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive list of which ones trigger the message. It doesn't mean some sinister 'Organisation' has control of the PC, it just means certain registry settings have been changed from their defaults. The reference to an 'organisation' is because such changes are most commonly found when a company sets a system-wide policy for their employees. I first saw this on my upgrade from Windows 7 to the first RTM release (Win10 Home 10240) last year - and I'm definitely a home-based user. Discussed further here...
    Some settings are managed by your organisation

13. Equation Win User

Alright, thank you.

Equation, Nov 24, 2016
  14. Where did you get your install media from?

15. Equation Win User
    I do not know, I got it from my dad, he burned it on a CD. He works at CoxMedia with IT infrastructure.

Equation, Nov 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Organization Activation Key - Similar Threads - Organization Activation Key

2. Product Key Organization Activation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Organization Activation Error: When I upgraded to Windows 11, for the first day was fine. The next, day I find that I need to activate Windows. After changing the product key to what I think is valid because it worked before the windows 11 update, It then says that I need to sign back in to the...
  3. Product Key Organization Activation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key Organization Activation Error: When I upgraded to Windows 11, for the first day was fine. The next, day I find that I need to activate Windows. After changing the product key to what I think is valid because it worked before the windows 11 update, It then says that I need to sign back in to the...
  4. removing windows organization activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing windows organization activation: does resetting and reinstalling windows locally or by cloud remove windows organization activation?i've tried to remove it using the command prompt method but it kept reactivating after clicking on the activation troubleshooter...
  5. windows organization activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows organization activation: i went to repair shop and replaced my hard drive with a new one, they activated windows by organization, how can i remove this activation because i had a digital license linked to my account on my previous hard drive?...
  6. windows organization activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows organization activation: i went to repair shop and replaced my hard drive with a new one, they activated windows by organization, how can i remove this activation because i had a digital license linked to my account on my previous hard drive?...
  7. windows organization activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Not activated Windows is now activated by organization.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not activated Windows is now activated by organization.: Hi I use free copy of Windows (genuine but not activated Windows) but since yesterday it says Windows is activated by organization. I tried removing the license and restarted my Windows and after I clicked on troubleshooting Windows acrivation, It got activated by...
  9. Windows activated using organization activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activated using organization activation key: Hi My laptop is sony vaio E series and came with pre installed windows 8. Recently I have a problem in starting my laptop and shows operating system not found. I gave it in sony Service centre and they said they HDD corrupted and need to install a new one and reinstall the...
  10. Windows 10 product key from an organization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 product key from an organization?: I had an unlicensed version of Windows 10 running on my laptop for a while and eventually I got so irritated with the "activate windows" watermark that I looked for free ways to remove it. Eventually, I was lead to a series of command prompts that made me connect to a KMS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. organisation windows key

2. windows 10 organization activation key

3. win10 organisation activation service

4. i want to activate my windows but i dont have any organization activation code,
  5. win 10 activation key non organization,
  6. CMD change windows is activated using your organizations,
  7. windows activation using organizations activation service,
  8. windows 10 organisiation activation,
  9. windows 10 activation key organisation