Windows 10: Windows 10 os setup install freezing, help

Discus and support Windows 10 os setup install freezing, help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 setup install freezing help? it usually freezes after picking language and shows driver partitions one primary one secondary and I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LizBowling, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Windows 10 os setup install freezing, help

Windows 10 setup install freezing help?
    it usually freezes after picking language and shows driver partitions one primary one secondary and I tried formatting and creating a new one even trying deleting it and all that, the same thing happens , it just freezes at random percents ,what can i do i can get past. this i booted the disk from my bios
    its a windows 10 64bit
    i have a msi motherboad here i attached the items in the computer, i ordered it from a computer site.
    1 AMD Socket AM3+ FX Phenom 2 SATA DDR3 MB
    3 AMD FX-6200 AM3+ 4.1GHZ SIX CORE CPU
    4 REGULAR COOLING FAN & HEATSINK COMBO KIT
    5 Premium 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ PC3-10600 Chip
    6 500GB Serial ATA SATA 7200Rpm Hard Drive
    7 AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB DPort HDMI DVI
    8 Onboard Audio - Integrated Sound Card
    9 Onboard LAN - Integrated Ethernet Card
    10 USB 2.0 802.11G/N WIRELESS N150 ADAPTER
    11 DVD±RW BURNER DVD/R/RW READER / WRITER
    12 ATX MIDTOWER SIZE CASE WITH POWER SUPPLY
    13 STANDARD POWER SUPPLY WITH CASE SELECTED
    16 GATEWAY ELITE KEYBOARD KB-0817 PS/2

:)

LizBowling, Mar 31, 2017
  2. RTB10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail freezing after KB4022405 installed

Windows 10 Mail is frequently freezing after KB4022405 was installed. Once it freezes closing the task and restarting the client will work for a little while before freezing again. Deleting and recreating the account did not resolve.

Windows Version 1703 OS Build 15063.483

Email setup: Yahoo account setup for IMAP.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RTB10, Mar 31, 2017
  3. windows 10 freezes and stuck on set up.

please help

I had to reset my windows 10, and it went okay, I installed the windows, but when try to connect to a network in the setup the laptop freezes so I skipped this step and started the setup and pressed on the use express
    settings and it also freezes on just a moment... so I'm stuck on the setup and I can't do anything

please help

muthanahodrob, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Windows 10 os setup install freezing, help

LizBowling,

Welcome to TenForums!

If you are doing a clean install, click on Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) option.

Next steps depend on whether you are installing with or without UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface).

Check the following:

Clean Install Windows 10

cottonball, Mar 31, 2017
  5. well im installing clean from usb through bios and only problem now is its freezing at random percents like 10, 25, 35 and idk why i cant get past setup install
    i dont know what to do from here i even made sure the partition said unallocated

LizBowling, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 os setup install freezing, help

1. Windows 10 os setup install freezing, help - Similar Threads - setup install freezing

2. Windows 10 install freezes seconds into setup spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install freezes seconds into setup spinning dots: I'm trying to install 10 to an old desktop that meets the required minimum specs. I've tried the media creation disk and rufus MBR format with the same results. Desktop is currently running 7....
  3. Install windows 10 OS help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install windows 10 OS help: I was trying to build a Hackintosh using Opencore. I gave up, but in the process of installing the macOS I ended up formatting my SSD to accommodate the OS. I ended up formatting the whole drive which in turn deleted the Windows 10 OS and its boot manager. Now I reformatted...
  4. Run Windows 10 Setup Script after installation to customize the OS

in Windows 10 News
    Run Windows 10 Setup Script after installation to customize the OS: Windows 10 Setup Script is a PowerShell script designed to be run right on the first run after Windows 10 was installed and set up on a computer. The main idea behind the script is to give administrators ample options to customize the experience, e.g. by modifying privacy...
  5. Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Various Points of Setup

Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Various Points of Setup: I ran into some troubles on my PC not too long ago, so I decided to do a complete reinstallation of Windows to get it back in a working state. Using the Creation Tool, I installed Windows into a clean SSD (the same SSD that I reinstalled windows some time before) and...
  6. Trying to install Windows 10 but it freezes before the setup wizard

Trying to install Windows 10 but it freezes before the setup wizard: I just finished building my computer and I am trying to install Windows 10 onto it. I'm using a USB flash drive and I downloaded the ISO using the media creation tool via Microsoft's website and I created the install media using Rufus. When I plug my USB into the computer and...
  7. PLEASE HELP!! Windows 10 Clean Install Freezing at different points of instal/setup - At...

PLEASE HELP!! Windows 10 Clean Install Freezing at different points of instal/setup - At...: Hi guys, I just built my first PC with the help of an experienced friend and I need some help with Windows 10. If any of this sounds stupid, I apologize, still learning! I have tried to boot windows 10 using a usb drive. It starts normal then freezes at random points of...
  8. Windows 10 enterprise OS setup

Windows 10 enterprise OS setup: Hello, please I need education on how to install Windows 10 enterprise OS on about 20 PCs in an organization. 132809
  9. windows 10 setup freeze

windows 10 setup freeze: im trying to update windows 10 to the latest version to use mixed reality but it always gets stuck on checking for updates at 14%. ive tried stopping windows update service and running the update troubleshooter and dont know what else to do...
  10. Windows 10 freezing on Setup

Windows 10 freezing on Setup: I recently sold my old PC. I had windows 7 64-bit professional until I upgraded to Windows 10. So I tried to reset my PC through Update and security, but an error said I couldn't and no changes were made. So I loaded USB with windows 10 64-bit and started the install from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobewelcome

2. OOBEWELCOME error

3. OS installation freezes win 10