Windows 10: Windows 10 "other device" HP Stream 11

Discus and support Windows 10 "other device" HP Stream 11 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my HP Stream 11 to Windows 10 using a clean installation, after creating an image of 8.1 with Macrium. Windows 10 installed well, for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cpmusic, Aug 11, 2016.

1. cpmusic Win User

Windows 10 "other device" HP Stream 11

I updated my HP Stream 11 to Windows 10 using a clean installation, after creating an image of 8.1 with Macrium.

Windows 10 installed well, for the most part, but the Device Manager shows several "other devices" for which Windows cannot find drivers on the web or the C drive. I have no idea what these devices are, and running all of the HP driver update apps (from their website) but these devices remain unknown and driver-less.

When I run a search on the web I come up with "driver update" services, but offers like this often end up causing more problems than they solve.

NOTE: I know some people have had trouble getting the HP Stream trackpad to work with 10. I don't have this problem running Windows, but it doesn't work in the Macrium rescue media I created, so something is missing.

I know this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone here has done the upgrade on this model and found all the needed drivers satisfactorily. I expect I can restore the 8.1 image and get drivers there, but I'd rather not do that if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance.

:)

cpmusic, Aug 11, 2016
  2. tricep Win User

Wi-Fi Connection Strength: HP 11-P015cl stream x360

and thanks again!

tricep, Aug 11, 2016
  3. can I connect a larger display to a HP 11" Stream Laptop PC

can I connect a larger display to a HP 11" Stream Laptop PC

mkaHouston, Aug 11, 2016
  4. Adalwar Win User

My suggestion is to go to Device Manager and Delete all "Unknown Devices" and reboot.
    See if then they get automatically properly installed.
    If not, go again to Device Manager and Scan for Hardware Changes.
    If there are still "unknown Devices", then there is missing Drivers for that Hardware.

Adalwar, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 "other device" HP Stream 11 - Similar Threads - device Stream

2. HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of...: HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of windows 10. I have tried downloading drivers online but all the driver requires that i install a pack before it can search and online and download the driver but since i dont have...
  3. HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of...: HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of windows 10. I have tried downloading drivers online but all the driver requires that i install a pack before it can search and online and download the driver but since i dont have...
  4. HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Makro for changing the device that listens to my go xlr broadcast stream mix

Makro for changing the device that listens to my go xlr broadcast stream mix: So I own a GoXLR mini and in order for me to hear everything going through it I set up my USB-Headset to listen to the broadcast stream mix it's like a virtual microphone that combines all of the independent audio sources of the GoXLR. Anyhow, every time I want to change the...
  6. Makro for changing the device that listens to my go xlr broadcast stream mix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Makro for changing the device that listens to my go xlr broadcast stream mix: So I own a GoXLR mini and in order for me to hear everything going through it I set up my USB-Headset to listen to the broadcast stream mix it's like a virtual microphone that combines all of the independent audio sources of the GoXLR. Anyhow, every time I want to change the...
  7. Makro for changing the device that listens to my go xlr broadcast stream mix

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...: Hello Summit. I was in a schell, I had 2 neighbors running a 3rd machine, With streaming turned on my machines. What is the best way to avoid this in the future?...
  9. Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...

Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...: Hello Summit. I was in a schell, I had 2 neighbors running a 3rd machine, With streaming turned on my machines. What is the best way to avoid this in the future?...
  10. Multiple streaming interfaces on USB Audio 2.0-compliant device not functional simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple streaming interfaces on USB Audio 2.0-compliant device not functional simultaneously: I'm currently developing a new hardware device that implements the USB Audio 2.0 class. It includes two streaming interfaces for receiving audio from the host computer, and one additional interface for sending audio to the host. I can send and receive audio to the device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp stream 11 unknown device after windows 10

2. hp stream x360 hid vendor-defined device