Windows 10: Windows 10 Other user after reset and no bios access

Discus and support Windows 10 Other user after reset and no bios access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After full reset windows 10 instantly starts with log in screen with 'Other User' as the only account skipping motherboard logo and bios access. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShohratKamalov, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Other user after reset and no bios access

After full reset windows 10 instantly starts with log in screen with 'Other User' as the only account skipping motherboard logo and bios access. I tried shift+restart and went through all options under troubleshoot. Whatever option i try be it Command prompt or Startup settings windows restarts and freezes. After which i have to manually restart and it loads same thing again.

:)

ShohratKamalov, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2018
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 Other user after reset and no bios access

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Other user after reset and no bios access

1. Windows 10 Other user after reset and no bios access - Similar Threads - user reset bios

2. Missing User After Accessing Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing User After Accessing Bios: Hi there! Hoping someone can help me with this because I am lost.I searched for a safe way to access and make a change to the BIOS I wanted to enable the onboard graphics on my MOBO. I followed the instructions on this link:How to enter the BIOS on Windows 10 Laptop MagAs...
  3. Missing User After Accessing Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing User After Accessing Bios: Hi there! Hoping someone can help me with this because I am lost.I searched for a safe way to access and make a change to the BIOS I wanted to enable the onboard graphics on my MOBO. I followed the instructions on this link:How to enter the BIOS on Windows 10 Laptop MagAs...
  4. Missing User After Accessing Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Other User after reset...

Other User after reset...: So i had to do a windows 10 reset. I didnt need anything on the pc so i wiped it all. The whole reset took about 6 hours. But now when it goes to the log in screen it says other user and is asking for a username and password. It says there is no admin. I was reading about...
  6. Reset/other user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset/other user: I wanted to reset my laptop to give it a new start. So I reset and removed all my files. After when it turned on again, it showed other user and now I don't know what to do plz help for gods sake. Plz don't say to do the hold shift and restart, and go to startup settings....
  7. "Other User" after PC Reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Other User" after PC Reset: Soo Recently I had to reset my PC, (Asus VivoBook Pro) because of "Inaccesible-Boot-Device" error. After that, there was a screen showing the percentage of Windows re-installation. When it was at about 80 % the PC restarted itself and showed the locked screen (Generic...
  8. Other user after reset

Other user after reset: Hello So i have fully reset my pc because there were some malwares.After i reset , i was greated to the log in screem with other user Im not so sure what to do. And yes i have tried to enter safe mode but they didden allow me to do that because i was an administrator. It...
  9. Other User after System Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other User after System Reset: I recently bought a desktop from a friend who reset the computer in order to sell it. When I try to log on I am unable to get past the Other User which is the only listed account. As this is a fresh reset I should be able to make a new account, as I understand it. I have seen...
  10. Stuck at other user login after reset

Stuck at other user login after reset: So yeah I have this problem now after I did the factory reset now im stucksat the other user login in the welcome screen and the worst of all is that do not have access to the troubleshooting and I do not have access to the admin either and I cant see it too, please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. other user after windows 10 reset

2. other user screen after reset

3. reset windows 10 after bios

4. windows 10 reset after bios,
  5. windows 10 reset other user,
  6. other user logon after Windows 10 reset,
  7. other user after resetting windows 10,
  8. other user after reset,
  9. no access to windows 10 after reset,
  10. other user after windows reset