Windows 10: Windows 10 Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time

Discus and support Windows 10 Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; PC info: ASUS X555LN Notebook RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (Build: 14393.0) i use my pc for long period of time (~10 hrs a day). don't remember ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by simoom, May 10, 2017.

1. simoom Win User

Windows 10 Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time

PC info: ASUS X555LN Notebook
    RAM: 8 GB

i use my pc for long period of time (~10 hrs a day). don't remember ever faced this HUGE RAM CONSUMPTION issue for over 1.5 year.

now, my ram consumption gradually increases over time. with no programs running foreground, ram is 60-70%. shutting down or signing out doesnt play any effect. only after a restart, ram shows 15-20%, and then it gradually increases.

comparing with others pc, i found that "paged pool" memory is increasing over time but never decreases or stay constant.
    reinstalled windows 10 (rs2 & rs1) a few times, updated all drivers, still no success.

Windows 10 Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time [​IMG]

(the screenshot says 840mb paged pool, as i captured it after a few moment after restart.
    it gradually increases up to 4.5GB or more and total ram shows about 65% )

:)

simoom, May 10, 2017

2. Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time

hi

i haven't updated windows yet. few days back, i didn't have this issue. in task manager, background processes are showing they are not responsible, just the "paged pool" size is increasing. i don't know what might cause it. all my drivers are updated i believe.

(now it is 1.5gb)

sadik.simoom, May 10, 2017
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time

Hi Sadik,

High memory consumption may have occurred due to non updated components. We would recommend that you install the latest update for Windows 10. You can check the article about Windows 10 Update History.

To check for updates, select the Start button and then go to Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update, and select
    Check for updates.

Kindly check this article:
    May 9, 2017—KB4019472 (OS Build 14393.1198).

Let us know if you still encounter this issue after installing the latest build for Windows 10.

Xylee Del, May 10, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time

1. Windows 10 Paged Pool Memory Increasing Over Time - Similar Threads - Paged Pool Memory

2. Paged Pool Memory increases to ~2 GB while running antivirus scans, updating drivers, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paged Pool Memory increases to ~2 GB while running antivirus scans, updating drivers, etc.: I have a weird memory leak being caused by my paged pool. It's not urgent, as it only increases to 2GB and my PC runs fine without that memory (it has 14 to spare), but the deeper I've searched into this issue, the stranger it's become. I've already discussed this with the...
  3. paged pool memory increasing over time

paged pool memory increasing over time: hi I have a same problem as described in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paged-pool-memory-increasing-over-time/53a36e46-777c-424f-bc58-dfa09f199352 I did reset windows and updated it but nothing changed. could someone help me please?...
  4. Problem with a non-paged pool

Problem with a non-paged pool: I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC...
  5. a non-paged pool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a non-paged pool: Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-non-paged-pool/209717ac-c688-46c0-b8ec-86632cbf63b3
  6. Memory Usage (non-paged pool) etwB

Memory Usage (non-paged pool) etwB: Whenever i start my pc the non-paged pool already starts at 1.7GB. I used poolmon to find out what the reason could be and it turns out there is something called "etwB" which uses 1.7GB, but it doesnt change. Now i am wondering what it is and if i could remove it....
  7. Increase Graphics memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Graphics memory: Hi guys.. My laptop have an Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics processor. I have 2GB ram and i am planning to upgrade it to 8GB as my laptop supports upto 8GB( 4GB*2). Now I have only 64MB dedicated graphics memory and around 700 MB shared memory. I wish to know if I can...
  8. High paged pool memory after leaving system on for quite sometime

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High paged pool memory after leaving system on for quite sometime: Last time I kinda made a thread about high-non paged pool usage, but now I had like a high-paged pool usage and somehow it kinda increases while my system is in use. For drivers, I think I have Intel Rapid Storage technology, wacom tablet drivers, killer network drivers, and...
  9. Large amount of Paged Pool memory usage over time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Large amount of Paged Pool memory usage over time: I have been fighting with this for some time and I can't figure out what it is. Over time, my Paged Pool memory usage keeps climbing until eventually I have to reboot to clear it out. It is a tough problem to search for because most people seem to have a problem with...
  10. Non-paged pool very high and increasing

in Windows 10 Support
    Non-paged pool very high and increasing: I have 16GB of RAM in my computer and my memory usage keeps getting up to 99% with little use. Every time I restart my computer the non-paged pool goes down to around 200MB but after about an hour it is up to 10GB. I only have Google chrome open with 5 tabs. I have updated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increasing non paged pool win 10

2. on paged pool ram increases over time

3. windows 10 paged pool increase