Windows 10: Windows 10 partition/drive missing after merging

Discus and support Windows 10 partition/drive missing after merging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; During merging 2 drives my laptop took a force restart. Then after merging the drives with easeus My drives are not showing in My computer and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sabby, Mar 9, 2016.

1. sabby Win User

Windows 10 partition/drive missing after merging

During merging 2 drives my laptop took a force restart. Then after merging the drives with easeus My drives are not showing in My computer and also cannot access it through disk management.
    How to solve the problem?

Windows 10 partition/drive missing after merging [​IMG]

:)

sabby, Mar 9, 2016

2. microsoft photos old source issue

Today I merged 2 partitions of the same drive, one containing the system named windows(CWindows 10 partition/drive missing after merging :) and one for my files E: . The first location of my pictures was E partition. The photos app read the E partition to show photos. After merging took place it seems
    I cannot delete or see the photos from that location though the thumbnails of the photos appear on the app. Is there a solution for wiping out the thumbnails? Cause the new location of the photos is on another drive, eventually merged drive C.

ΓιώργοςΓερογιάννης, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Merwynna Win User
    Merge Partitions and re-install

Hello

I have just bought a new Windows 10 laptop which came with a 500gb SSD drive partitioned as follows;

EFI / OS Drive / recovery / Data

There is no DVD drive and hence no recovery or OS / driver disks.

I want to merge the OS drive with the data drive. Third party partition software will do this but wants to merge the recovery partition with it....no good if ultimately the OS drive fails?

I have been told to reinstall a full version of Windows 10 to solve this problem, so I have to download Windows 10 using microsoft's media creation tool. I have also been advised to first clone my system onto an external drive.

How do I make a clone?

Do I have to merge the partitions before I reinstall? Do I then format the resulting One drive?

How do I preserve the EFI partition, or will a re-install re-create this?

Will a re-install re-create another recovery partition?

Does the Windows 10 re-install include all the necessary drivers?

Merwynna, Mar 9, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Thema:

1. Windows 10 partition/drive missing after merging - Similar Threads - partition drive missing

2. Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.: I used Aomei Partition Assistant to merge an unallocated partition with the main OS partition and now Windows will not boot. I get the following error: "No bootable devices found."I tried using a bootable USB drive to access the troubleshooting advanced options but no luck....
  3. Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.: I used Aomei Partition Assistant to merge an unallocated partition with the main OS partition and now Windows will not boot. I get the following error: "No bootable devices found."I tried using a bootable USB drive to access the troubleshooting advanced options but no luck....
  4. Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging Partitions: So here is my issue. Windows is on my C drive, which is normal and good. What I want before I start to put stuff on the D and E drive, is for them not to be partitioned. No matter what I do, I can't seem to merge E with the two extra parts it has, nor can I merge D with the...
  6. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merging Partitions: Hello, I was transferring data from one SSD to another with a larger capacity and everything went great. When I went to Disk Management to see if Windows had detected the larger storage I saw that it was there but just unformatted. [ATTACH] I don't want to create a separate...
  7. Merging Drive Partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merging Drive Partitions: [ATTACH]I cloned my internal 500 GB hard drive to an external 2TB hard drive. My intend to format the internal drive, put in an enclosure, and use as an external drive. I plan to put the 2TB dive in the computer as its internal drive. Attached is a copy of my drives as...
  8. Merge Partitions

Merge Partitions: Every time i backup with Macrium i keep seeing 3 partitions on C: everything works fine and backs up no problems can i merge the third part with the second part as it looks lost and with a none indication i assume it is doing nothing. I think it was a left over from upgrading...
  9. Merging partitions.

Merging partitions.: [img] I'm trying to do something with the mini partition wizard that is raved about on this site. The FACTORY IMAGE D above is useless to my computer now that I have been on Windows 10 Home (latest build) and Windows 10 so graciously dropped a 449MB Recovery Partition...
  10. windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive

in Windows 10 Support
    windows not starting after merging a hdd partition with c drive: as my c drive was full, i tried merging my one of the partition (F) with C using EasyUS partition manager after merging it asked me to reboot system after reboot windows loading logo appeared which was there for an hour so i taken the battery out of my laptop when reinserted...