Windows 10: Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices

Discus and support Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I wasn't sure exactly where to post this so I hope this is ok here. I recently bought a bluetooth headset, it pairs fine with my iphone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by downwardSpiral, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices

Hi all,

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this so I hope this is ok here.

I recently bought a bluetooth headset, it pairs fine with my iphone. I tried to pair it to my Windows 10 PC and it never shows up. There's no errors, nothing, just no device ever shows up. I have updated the realtek bluetooth driver, I've restarted both devices, I've made sure the PC is discoverable. Nadda. Is there something simple I'm missing? I feel like I'm going a little insane.

Thanks in advance.

:)

downwardSpiral, Oct 8, 2016

2. Bluetooth Not Discovering Device.....windows 10 samsung galaxy 6 edge....shows 2 unknown devices which won't pair, additional unknown device shows up when S6 is scanning for nearby networks

Windows 10

PC's Bluetooth Not Discovering Galaxy 6 edge Phone and other Device(s)

Galaxy 6 Edge is not Discovering the PC either

PC's Bluetooth icon is in System Tray and seems installed correctly in Device Manager (no yellow warning exclamations)

Bluetooth Dongle is Flashing Blue

Windows 10 Settings/Devices/Bluetooth shows:

1) YBA-11 Yamaha Bluetooth stereo device Paired

2) 2 unknown devices which won't pair,

3) additional unknown device shows up when S6 is scanning for nearby networks....

4) PC won't pair with any of these "Unknown devices".

5) Phone does not see the PC (even though Settings/Devices/Bluetooth/More Bluetooth Options/Discovery box is checked to "Allow Bluetooth Devices to find this PC")

phone and PC do indicate they are each separately paired with the YBA-11 Yamaha stereo Bluetooth device

phone Bluetooth is On and Wifi is Off

Marshmallow Android 6.0.1

Samsung/Verizon System Software update G925VVRU4CPC2

PC Settings/Devices/Connected devices shows: CSR8510 A10 bluetooth dongle

Device Manager shows:

Bluetooth

1) Generic bluetooth radio

2) Microsoft bluetooth enumerator

3) Microsoft bluetooth Le Enumerator

4) YBA-11 Yamaha

tried the network troubleshooter and rebooted, but that didn't help.

any ideas? thanks!

techy admin, Oct 8, 2016
  3. ftedwards Win User
    Windows 10 Bluetooth speaker problems

This is an ongoing issue since Windows 10 was released. You either have to reboot the PC or delete the speaker Bluetooth profile in order to reconnect to the device.

Problem:

Speaker has already been paired to Windows 10 laptop (or PC). If the speaker is moved out of range, or turned-off then Windows 10 can no longer access the device. Windows 10's Bluetooth setting will still show the device as connected when its not.

solution 1:

Reboot PC.

It will reconnect to Bluetooth speaker, provided speaker is in ready mode for pairing

solution 2:

Go to Bluetooth setting page

Select speaker, and "Remove Device"

Wait 1 minute for Bluetooth device list to refresh

Pair your device AGAIN!

REPEAT every time your speaker disconnects for any reason.

Can any of the Microsoft support team recognize this is a big problem?

ftedwards, Oct 8, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices

1. Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices - Similar Threads - bluetooth showing devices

2. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  3. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  4. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  6. Bluetooth is not showing any devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth is not showing any devices?: Hi, I update my windows 10 32bit to 64bit then everything works fine but the one problem is with Bluetooth it is not showing any device i don't know why i tried updating the driver and updated successfully also in the services section i start the Bluetooth services but...
  7. Bluetooth never shows battery for any device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth never shows battery for any device: However when I connect to iOS on my phone the battery indicators work just fine, tested multiple headsets and speakers , windows just won’t show any battery percent for Bluetooth devices. What gives? Can’t find any useful answers on google Such a simple feature too... any...
  8. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc: MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-bluetooth-device-is-not-connecting-to-my-pc/5b9eabaf-b0c1-4ddf-9e95-c6422101b027
  9. Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC

Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC: My problem is as the title states and I am on Windows 10 64 bit. I connect to bluetooth using the onboard wifi+bluetooth on my motherboard. When I go to my Device settings, all I see under my saved bluetooth devices is "Bluetooth is turned off" which was weird to me because...
  10. Bluetooth is not showing any device

Bluetooth is not showing any device: when i turn on bluetooth in windows 10, it doesn't show any devices. But this bluetooth device is available in other phone or laptop. I updated bluetooth driver but not working. Is here any solution??...