Windows 10: Windows 10 PC does not boot up into win10

Discus and support Windows 10 PC does not boot up into win10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I turned on the computer it went to a screen that said the PC didn't start correctly. I followed every link in every option and I even went the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Don Butler, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Windows 10 PC does not boot up into win10

When I turned on the computer it went to a screen that said the PC didn't start correctly.
    I followed every link in every option and I even went the the command screen and ran this command:
    chkdsk c:/r/x
    It took hours, but didn't help at all.
    I'm not new to using computers and this one is a couple of years old. It came with Win 7 and I upgraded during the free upgrade offer.
    For the first time in decades Im completely blocked.
    Help, anyone?

:)

Don Butler, Apr 12, 2017

2. Windows 10 does not boot up. Goes into diagnosis mode and automatic repair, but that doesn't do anything.

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft Activation
    Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function
    in Windows 10.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Windows 10 does not boot up. Goes into diagnosis mode and automatic repair, but that doesn't do anything.

Working on downloading the ISO files to do a re-install of windows 10 (from DVD), but how do I figure out my windows 10 product key? OS was already on the laptop when purchased and there is nothing on/in the box that identifies the windows 10 product key.

I'm assuming that the computer wasn't upgraded from an earlier version of windows since it is an ASUS gaming notebook PC that I purchased new in September 2017.

AndrewDarnell, Apr 12, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 PC does not boot up into win10

NavyLCDR, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 PC does not boot up into win10

1. Windows 10 PC does not boot up into win10 - Similar Threads - does boot win10

2. Windows does will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does will not boot up.: I turn on computer and windows, tries to update, then reject the updates, and then does it all over again. I never get to the home screen. I have tried to reset the computer and have it fixed automatically but nothing works. Can you help me...
  3. Windows does will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does will not boot up.: I turn on computer and windows, tries to update, then reject the updates, and then does it all over again. I never get to the home screen. I have tried to reset the computer and have it fixed automatically but nothing works. Can you help me...
  4. Windows does will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows does not boot up.

Windows does not boot up.: Hi guys,I need help with my windows 10.After the last windows update the PC does not restart also in safe mode. From the windows repair tools i have removed the last update.... but windows does not start.Removed the internal ssd disk and mounted, via usb, to another PC...
  6. Window does not boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window does not boot up: [IMG]Recently change a new motherboard and upgraded my hdd to sdd. Yesterday it show that my window is not activated. Today its boot up but show black screen but i am able to go into bios...
  7. windows 10 pc not booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pc not booting up: So, I've had this problem for a day or two now, basically whenever I boot my PC prepares automatic repair, after that it either sticks on repairing disk or just shoots me to bios after a few mins. I checked to see if the hard drive is the cause of this issue, it is not I...
  8. My PC Does Not Boot Up

My PC Does Not Boot Up: I have a Casper i3 PC and had Windows 7 Operating System. I decided to upgrade my os and set up Windows 10. At first everything seemed OK, but suddenly my PC shut down (Probably because of a batterry issue). After that point I could not boot my PC up for two times, and at the...
  9. My PC Does Not Boot Up

My PC Does Not Boot Up: I have a Casper i3 PC and had Windows 7 Operating System. I decided to upgrade my os and set up Windows 10. At first everything seemed OK, but suddenly my PC shut down (Probably because of a batterry issue). After that point I could not boot my PC up for two times, and at the...
  10. Win10 Boot Up Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Boot Up Problem: Hi All I have a problem when booting up PC screen comes up with time and date. it asks me to enter Pin or Password I set a pin when installing the problem is the keyboard isn't operational to enter either. I did notice after a while a clock like symbol bottom right clicked...