Windows 10: Windows 10 pc installing windows stopped at 86%

Discus and support Windows 10 pc installing windows stopped at 86% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was going through health and security and I found out that I can clear some space on my pc if I restart it so I did. So the whole process for me took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KATRINAMAKOVOZA, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 pc installing windows stopped at 86%

I was going through health and security and I found out that I can clear some space on my pc if I restart it so I did. So the whole process for me took a long time when I clicked on it, it was just on 1% and then a few minutes later it started to uninstall stuff so I went downstais knkwing this will take long when I came back it said 'Installing windows' 'Do not turn of PC' so I didn't decided to take a nap and when I woke up an hour gone by so I turned of my pc and had to go to trouble shoot and restart my pc again since I don't have windows there anymore and there is no way on going back. When I did it again it was stuck on 86% again.

:)

KATRINAMAKOVOZA, Aug 3, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 3, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 pc installing windows stopped at 86%

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pc installing windows stopped at 86%

1. Windows 10 pc installing windows stopped at 86% - Similar Threads - installing stopped 86%

2. Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%: Hello, I have been leave that update as pending for long time but now i intended to have it done and i was encountered the update were loading as " working on update were stucked at 86%" not really stucked but it were keep loading after like 12h. Should i update to win10...
  3. Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%: Hello, I have been leave that update as pending for long time but now i intended to have it done and i was encountered the update were loading as " working on update were stucked at 86%" not really stucked but it were keep loading after like 12h. Should i update to win10...
  4. Windows 10 2h22 feature update stucked at 86%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Firefox 86

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 86: I just noticed when I sign into facebook it says permissions cross-site Cookies. these parties can use cross site cookies and site data while yous on this site. I never see that before. So is everything safe to use? I have enhanced tracking protection to custom. Here is a...
  6. Windows 10 Feature Update will not install stuck at 86%

Windows 10 Feature Update will not install stuck at 86%: I have been trying to install Windows 10 latest Feature update, but it keeps sticking at 86%. my last attempt ran for 24 hours, and did not move past 86%. My first attempt was to run the install from the Windows Update screen, having ran "Check for Updates" the with the...
  7. Windows install stuck on 86% for hours. What to do?

Windows install stuck on 86% for hours. What to do?: Hello, I was going to re-install Windows on my Inspiron 5000 Series to clean it up a little. I went for the option of refreshing Windows I think that's what it's called. Windows was supposed to re-install and keep my files but wipe all third party programs. I selected the...
  8. Windows 10 update stuck at 86% "Working on updates"

Windows 10 update stuck at 86% "Working on updates": Hi Team, I'm having a problem with my pc, it's stuck at working on updates 86% then it gets to 91% and it restarts. It has been doing this for over 7 hours. Kindly help with solution to this problem. Regards...
  9. not able to reset windows after 86%...

not able to reset windows after 86%...: I am trying to get rid of my windows laptop but it wont let me. The reset is stuck at 86% forever and I am no means going to show a red face to the end client waiting for my laptop. Can someone sort out this issue for me!...
  10. Update Windows 10 1803 x 86 FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update Windows 10 1803 x 86 FAILURE: Update failure for Windows 10 version1803 x86 2019 - O6C. As a result my laptop responds very slowly, what can I do to fix this issue ? HELP ME PLEASE???...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 v 1903 stuck at 86%

2. windows may update 1903 stopping at 86%