Windows 10: Windows 10 PC not visible to other older version of Windows.

Discus and support Windows 10 PC not visible to other older version of Windows. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. After setting up a wireless network with my 3 PC's, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. My Windows 10 PC is not visible to other PC's, but it can see and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hacker5066, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Windows 10 PC not visible to other older version of Windows.

Hi. After setting up a wireless network with my 3 PC's, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. My Windows 10 PC is not visible to other PC's, but it can see and browse other computers on the network. I tried tweaking at advance network sharing, but it did not worked. Any ideas...

:)

hacker5066, Oct 17, 2015

2. Parameter error while trasnfering photos from iphone to computer

If the file's no longer present on the phone then perhaps the PC is displaying an old view for some reason. Otherwise if it's still there then it should be visible on the phone too.

Have you tried any other PC (with Win10 or even an older version of Windows) to see if the result is the same?

RobertJWin, Oct 17, 2015
  3. ((Jim)) Win User
    Invisible APK files in Windows 10

Windows 10 File Explorer sees my Android phone (Galaxy S6) and Kindle (HDX Fire) and their file structures when these devices are USB connected to the PC. However, the APK (application) files are not visible in Windows. These files are visible on the Android
    phone and Kindle, but not in Windows 10. The folders containing these files are visible in Windows but are shown as empty. Folders and other files on the Androids, such as JPG images, are visible in Windows File Explorer. Setting Windows File Options to
    show all hidden and systems files does not solve this issue. The Android content was visible in earlier versions of Windows before converting to Windows 10.

All suggestions appreciated.

Jim Gregory

((Jim)), Oct 17, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Windows 10 PC not visible to other older version of Windows.

When you define your shares, add the Everyone account with whatever access level you want. Read, Read\Execute or Full Control then Share it.

For instance, to make the C: drive available to other network computers:

Add Everyone:
    Share drive or folder:
    Turn off password protected sharing:

Ztruker, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 PC not visible to other older version of Windows.

1. Windows 10 PC not visible to other older version of Windows. - Similar Threads - visible older version

2. Windows 10 older versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 older versions: Hello!I would like to know if there is any official way to get any of the previous windows 10 versions from microsoft as I am very worried at the thought of downloading any disk images from 3rd party websites. My reasoning for this is because I have an older PC that is...
  3. Windows 10 older versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 older versions: Hello!I would like to know if there is any official way to get any of the previous windows 10 versions from microsoft as I am very worried at the thought of downloading any disk images from 3rd party websites. My reasoning for this is because I have an older PC that is...
  4. Windows 10 older versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 older version

Windows 10 older version: Hey! My laptop is working slowly when I updated it to latest version. Previously it was on 1709 version. I had directly updated it to latest 21H2 version. But since update my laptop has become slow. Actually my laptop has small specs, so that's why I want to downgrade it to...
  6. Windows 10 older version

Windows 10 older version: Hey! My laptop is working slowly when I updated it to latest version. Previously it was on 1709 version. I had directly updated it to latest 21H2 version. But since update my laptop has become slow. Actually my laptop has small specs, so that's why I want to downgrade it to...
  7. Windows 10 older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Older Windows Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  9. Older Windows Version

Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  10. Older "version" of windows 10

Older "version" of windows 10: When I first upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 using Microsoft media creation tool, windows 10 that was installed was the newest versionwith microsoft edge, white search bar and cortana on the task bar and all. After sometime that version was corruptedlagging a lot...