Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 PC PREFORMANCE

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 PC PREFORMANCE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MY PC IS RUNNING AT VERY SLOW SPEED THAN IT USUALLY DOES. ANYONE KNOWS WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED AND HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaranBhardwaj1988, Aug 22, 2018.

1. WINDOWS 10 PC PREFORMANCE

MY PC IS RUNNING AT VERY SLOW SPEED THAN IT USUALLY DOES. ANYONE KNOWS WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED AND HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED?

:)

KaranBhardwaj1988, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 22, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

WINDOWS 10 PC PREFORMANCE

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 PC PREFORMANCE

1. WINDOWS 10 PC PREFORMANCE - Similar Threads - PREFORMANCE

2. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  3. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  4. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.: HelloI'm going to jump straight into the question. What has happened to my laptop all of a sudden? Yesterday, I was playing cyberpunk 2077 in the morning on my laptop with the charge on, background processes closed and no tabs open. The game was running at a smooth 60+ fps...
  5. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.: HelloI'm going to jump straight into the question. What has happened to my laptop all of a sudden? Yesterday, I was playing cyberpunk 2077 in the morning on my laptop with the charge on, background processes closed and no tabs open. The game was running at a smooth 60+ fps...
  6. My laptop's fans suddenly increased as well as a massive drop in preformance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?: Hi! So I have a question about my new gaming laptop, I play high quality and quite demanding games such as WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition & also run other things like Minecraft RTX it looks so glorious! and take WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition for example, when my laptop is...
  8. My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?

My Windows 11 gaming laptop seems to have a lower preformance when not plugged in to charger?: Hi! So I have a question about my new gaming laptop, I play high quality and quite demanding games such as WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition & also run other things like Minecraft RTX it looks so glorious! and take WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition for example, when my laptop is...
  9. How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?: I want to have my Right Click press the Scroll Lock key on my keyboard, but I don't know what programs to use or how to set it up.If possible, it would be better to hold the right click down and the scroll lock key will also stay down. I appreciate any help that I can get,...
  10. How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?

How can i make my mouse preform a keyboard action, but also do the normal mouse action?: I want to have my Right Click press the Scroll Lock key on my keyboard, but I don't know what programs to use or how to set it up.If possible, it would be better to hold the right click down and the scroll lock key will also stay down. I appreciate any help that I can get,...