Windows 10: Windows 10 pc's screen turn black, unresponsive

Discus and support Windows 10 pc's screen turn black, unresponsive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I know multiple questions were asked about windows 10 black screen but I didn't find a solution that fit my problem. Long story short, This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shaykopf, Aug 11, 2018.

1. shaykopf Win User

Windows 10 pc's screen turn black, unresponsive

Hello,

I know multiple questions were asked about windows 10 black screen but I didn't find a solution that fit my problem.

Long story short, This mostly happens while I play a video game, My computer screen turns black the computer itself is still on(mouse and keyboard lights are one) the speakers output a single tone(stuck), and nothing can seem to make it up.

I would love your opinions and advices.

details:

I am running avast antivirius.

Latest of windows 10

Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 570 Series

Memory Size - 4096 MB
    Memory Type - GDDR5
    Core Clock - 1244 MHz
    Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
    System Memory - 16 GB
    CPU Type - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor

Event viewer log from around the time of the crash(can provide further details on each one if needed).

Error 8/11/2018 7:44:20 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None
    Error 8/11/2018 7:42:28 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None
    Warning 8/11/2018 7:41:54 PM Time-Service 134 None
    Error 8/11/2018 7:41:53 PM DistributedCOM 10001 None
    Critical 8/11/2018 7:41:47 PM Kernel-Power 41 (63)
    Warning 8/11/2018 7:39:28 PM Time-Service 134 None
    Error 8/11/2018 7:39:27 PM DistributedCOM 10001 None
    Critical 8/11/2018 7:39:22 PM Kernel-Power 41 (63)
    Error 8/11/2018 7:39:25 PM EventLog 6008 None
    Warning 8/11/2018 7:37:39 PM Time-Service 134 None
    Error 8/11/2018 7:37:38 PM DistributedCOM 10001 None

:)

shaykopf, Aug 11, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Frequent black screen/unresponsive requiring hard boot

Hi,

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you getting black screen before sign in or after sign in?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Olivia_hh Win User

windows 10 black screen after update and after leaving PC to sleep?

I've tried the steps you suggested but they don't seem to work. The black screen I'm facing is only when i try to shut down or leave my PC to sleep and its completely unresponsive no cursor or anything. I've tried things others have suggested but they don't
    seem to work, Is there anything else?

Thanks for your help so far!

Olivia_hh, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pc's screen turn black, unresponsive - Similar Threads - pc's screen turn

2. Black Screen, cursor, windows is unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen, cursor, windows is unresponsive: Hi, I have windows 10 and it has always been slow. Cortana doesn't work. Start menu shows up greyed out the first time of use then second time opens after a few seconds delay. All actions take a good few seconds longer to perform than they should. I sent the pc back to...
  3. Pc turns to black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc turns to black screen: This week my pc started restarting himself and its randomly one when i playing one when i tried open a game its happened 2 times and today its just turns to black and my monitor said no singal after that my pc just stand open until i press power button and shutdown it....
  4. PC Black screening and becoming unresponsive

PC Black screening and becoming unresponsive: Hello, My PC has been black screening for awhile during games and I don't know the solution. It does this during games, but windows also sometimes becomes unresponsive in which the only solution is to manually turn off the PC. I'm using an Inno3d RTX 3070 chill x3, a ryzen...
  5. Random black screen and unresponsive

Random black screen and unresponsive: AMD Ryzen 3 3100G Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 8GB HyperX Ram 500w Thermaltake PSU 1TB Seagate HDD 240GB PNY SSD Not the first PC I have built but definitely the first time I have run into this issue and I would really appreciate some help! It's for my nephew for Christmas so I...
  6. PC Becomes unresponsive and goes to black screen

PC Becomes unresponsive and goes to black screen: Sometimes when gaming on my custom built PC it will go to a black screen and the fans will ramp up to 100%. I have to turn my PSU on and off because the keyboard, mouse, and power button are unresponsive. This mostly only happens when playing intensive games and i already...
  7. Windows 10 screen turned black

Windows 10 screen turned black: Hi, I was just doing normal things browsing the net etc when my screen turned black but I could still see my cursor. Then the screen turned back to normal after 2 minutes, but the some of the applications that I pinned to the taskbar disappeared and they don't reappear after...
  8. Black Screen after turning on the PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black Screen after turning on the PC: I turned on my Windows 10 laptop and everything turned on except for the screen. I can’t open task manager or anything else I know of that would help. ***Original Title: Activation***...
  9. Unresponsive Black Screen @ Logout

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unresponsive Black Screen @ Logout: Title says it all. It happens randomly and only happens since I’ve upgrade/used Windows 10 on both my desktop and gaming/travel laptop. The monitor acts as if there is nothing to show, no cursor or response to key presses, and the reboot graphics card key combo doesn’t work...
  10. Laptop screen black and unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen black and unresponsive: I downloaded windows 10 and all had been running smoothly, however, when I turned my laptop on this morning my background was black and about 20 new icons had appeared on the desktop all of which were just white and blank, i normally only have rhe recycle bin. i tried to run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 black screen unresponsive

2. windows 10 computer black screen unresponsive

3. win 10 unresponsive black screen

4. windows 10 bLACK SCREEN AND UNRESponsive,
  5. windows 10 crashing black screen unresponsive