Windows 10: Windows 10 Personalization not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Personalization not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on "Personalization" under 'Windows Settings' nothing is happening. Sometimes the "Personalization" Screen appears but I cannot change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RajarshiGoswami, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Personalization not working

When I click on "Personalization" under 'Windows Settings' nothing is happening. Sometimes the "Personalization" Screen appears but I cannot change the wallpapers or theme or Screen Savers or other.

What can I do? I have Windows 10 (64 Bit) in my HP Laptop.

:)

RajarshiGoswami, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Personalization not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Personalization not working

1. Windows 10 Personalization not working - Similar Threads - Personalization working

2. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?: I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up...
  3. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?: I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up...
  4. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: I've been trying for weeks, even looking at forums at 3 AMM just to fix this stupid error. WHY THE HECK DO I NEED A WORK ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN MICRO SOFT!!!! COME ON WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT JUST TO FIX THIS, Please....And also... this is for Visual Studio...
  5. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: I've been trying for weeks, even looking at forums at 3 AMM just to fix this stupid error. WHY THE HECK DO I NEED A WORK ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN MICRO SOFT!!!! COME ON WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT JUST TO FIX THIS, Please....And also... this is for Visual Studio...
  6. why am i seeing files from my personal computer on my recently purchased computer for work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i seeing files from my personal computer on my recently purchased computer for work?: I recently purchased a new desktop pc at work. For some reason after i installed it, my desktop shortcut icons from my personal computer were on this pc. Also when i click on file explorer all of my files are on this computer. Is there a way i can get that off of this...
  7. why am i seeing files from my personal computer on my recently purchased computer for work?

why am i seeing files from my personal computer on my recently purchased computer for work?: I recently purchased a new desktop pc at work. For some reason after i installed it, my desktop shortcut icons from my personal computer were on this pc. Also when i click on file explorer all of my files are on this computer. Is there a way i can get that off of this...
  8. Phonelink with personal office account non-work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonelink with personal office account non-work: Hi,I am trying to setup phonelink from my laptop and my Samsung S10 phone.I can login to phonelink on laptop with my personal office email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when I try to link it on my phone and it takes me to office login, it says "This type of...
  9. Phonelink with personal office account non-work

Phonelink with personal office account non-work: Hi,I am trying to setup phonelink from my laptop and my Samsung S10 phone.I can login to phonelink on laptop with my personal office email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when I try to link it on my phone and it takes me to office login, it says "This type of...
  10. remove properties and personal information not working.

remove properties and personal information not working.: I need help. On my Microsoft word document. I go to its properties> details tab.when I click on "remove properties and personal information" option down below, nothing happens, the remove properties window will not pop-up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 personalization not working

2. personalisation not working windows 10

3. personalization themes not working

4. get help in windows 10 personalization not working,
  5. personalization in windows 10 does not work ,
  6. personalozation of screen not working,
  7. windows personalization setting not working,
  8. personalization setting not responding,
  9. personalise not working windows 10,
  10. personalise not working in windows 10,
  11. personalization not working,