Windows 10: Windows 10 personalize

Discus and support Windows 10 personalize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] just wondering why there is a duplicate picture (first and fifth picture). I tried using 5 different images to refresh the 5 pictures under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Achang6545, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 personalize

Windows 10 personalize 3b99bef7-6e1b-4e36-b35d-62b2f1d43950?upload=true.png
    just wondering why there is a duplicate picture (first and fifth picture). I tried using 5 different images to refresh the 5 pictures under the "choose your picture" section but the first and fifth backgrounds never go out of the loop. When i did use 5 different backgrounds (not including the duplicates) the first picture would change leave the last fourth and fifth slot to be the duplicated pictures. Andy sloutions?

:)

Achang6545, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 personalize

Delta6326, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 personalize

1. Windows 10 personalize - Similar Threads - personalize

2. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  3. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  4. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to sign out of my personal account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign out of my personal account.: I want to have only my work account in this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-out-of-my-personal-account/709aae68-0f02-44cc-9d1d-8e78baaa2915
  6. How to sign out of my personal account.

How to sign out of my personal account.: I want to have only my work account in this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-out-of-my-personal-account/709aae68-0f02-44cc-9d1d-8e78baaa2915
  7. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  8. My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...

My personal book editor put a "freeze" on my manuscript before sending to a publisher. The...: I'm a free-lance writer and have finished my first book and hired a semi-retired editor to "do her thing". It was a very professional outcome, and then the editor put a "freeze" on the Word doc. to avoid traditional publishers from editing anything in the manuscript. Well,...
  9. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  10. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...