Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo App to identify people, then move the actual photo location on hard drive.

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo App to identify people, then move the actual photo location on hard drive. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, thank you in advance for your help! Using the Windows 10 photo app, I identified the photos that contain a particular person. How can I now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MicrosoftUser39, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Photo App to identify people, then move the actual photo location on hard drive.

Hello, thank you in advance for your help!

Using the Windows 10 photo app, I identified the photos that contain a particular person.

How can I now utilize the app, along with the traditional document viewer, to have all pictures including this person moved from various hard drive photo locations/folders, into one folder entitled with their name?

For example, Joe Blow is in 10 different holiday folders under the pictures file location on the hard drive. Windows 10 photo app tagged his face and identified the 50 photos he is in across those 10 folders. I want to now move just those 50 photos out of their individual folder locations, into one folder in my hard drive picture folder entitled Joe Blow.

Thank you again for your assistance!

:)

MicrosoftUser39, Aug 26, 2018

2. What is the default location of the Windows 10 Photo app on my hard drive?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you with your query.

To assist you better, I would like to know when you say ‘’default location of the Windows 10 Photo app on my hard drive’’ do you refer to the photos location or the app?

If you are looking for photo app, I would suggest you to open start menu and click on All apps. Scroll down you will see photos.

Hope it helps. Please post in case if you have any further issues with Windows, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 26, 2018
  3. How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 26, 2018
  4. NaturalAC Win User

Windows 10 Photo App to identify people, then move the actual photo location on hard drive.

What is the default location of the Windows 10 Photo app on my hard drive?

The App. Thank you.

NaturalAC, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo App to identify people, then move the actual photo location on hard drive.

1. Windows 10 Photo App to identify people, then move the actual photo location on hard drive. - Similar Threads - Photo App identify

2. Location of Photos & Videos on Hard Drive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of Photos & Videos on Hard Drive in windows 10: My old windows 10 laptop was slow so I changed hard drive and I have its old hard drive in a 2.5" enclosure connected to my Windows 10 laptop with new hard drive. Where do I Find My Pictures, My Music on old hard drive?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Location of Photos & Videos on Hard Drive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location of Photos & Videos on Hard Drive in windows 10: My old windows 10 laptop was slow so I changed hard drive and I have its old hard drive in a 2.5" enclosure connected to my Windows 10 laptop with new hard drive. Where do I Find My Pictures, My Music on old hard drive?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Location of Photos & Videos on Hard Drive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Photo App - People tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photo App - People tab: I love the People Tab on the photo app, however when I tag each group with the name of the person, it won't stay. It does for a while and then It forgets it. Don't know the time frame, it's retained because I don't look at it frequently. Anybody have an answer?...
  6. Windows 10 Photo App - People tab

Windows 10 Photo App - People tab: I love the People Tab on the photo app, however when I tag each group with the name of the person, it won't stay. It does for a while and then It forgets it. Don't know the time frame, it's retained because I don't look at it frequently. Anybody have an answer?...
  7. Photos app not recognizing people

Photos app not recognizing people: I've been trying the new photos people face recognition app and it seems quite inconsistent/ One time it works OK and now it doesn't work at all. I've had it running for several days and its not collected a single face. I've tried turning it on and off, uninstalling and...
  8. Tagging people with the photos app for windows 10.

Tagging people with the photos app for windows 10.: Is there any way to get help with people tagging in Photos. Many suggestions to click on the top right on a photo and then on the face you want to tag. NOTHING HAPPENS. I think I have everything turned on. I have a couple hundred people shown on my people tab. Most...
  9. Identifying multiple people in a photo

Identifying multiple people in a photo: I have a lot of old photos scanned to my computer. I’ve set up face recognition and tagging. Now I want to know who is the third person from the left in a picture with 10 people in it. I have the person’s name tagged in the photo but can’t find a way to identify which of the...
  10. Moving photos onto external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving photos onto external hard drive: Hello! I need help. I have a phone full of photos. I want to get them onto an external hard drive and I’m having a tough time. Any help would be appreciated. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7. The laptop is a Lenovo so Desktop/IBM. The external HD is a KESU with FAT-32. I...