Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo Editor

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! For some reason I have lost use of the Edit Photo options. Anyone know how to get it back? I can open the photos just fine. But when I click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by starlight, Dec 13, 2015.

1. starlight Win User

Windows 10 Photo Editor

Hi! For some reason I have lost use of the Edit Photo options. Anyone know how to get it back? I can open the photos just fine. But when I click on the edit buttons it says "Can't edit. We are having trouble opening this file for editing." I have not change my file types or anything else. Tried several different pictures and it just keep saying the same thing. Was working just fine for the last 2 years. *Mad

:)

starlight, Dec 13, 2015
  2. NancyPS1 Win User

photo compression in Windows 10

The old windows photo editor had this compression feature built in. So, if I understand correctly, the Windows 10 photo editor no longer has this feature? That is a major disadvantage!

NancyPS1, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Fred75017 Win User
    Why does Microsoft Photo editor takes back photo extensions when it was assigned to Irfanview program ?

I have irfanview as a photo editor on a Windows 10 pc (Dell Latitude E5470) and from time to time, the notification center tells me that there was a problem with png extension and it was assigned to MS Photo editor. why ?

I had assigned all photo extensions to Irfranview when I have installed it and now it is changed to MS Photo editor.

Why does Windows 10 change photo extension in the first place without asking me ?

Fred75017, Dec 13, 2015
  4. starlight Win User

Windows 10 Photo Editor

I'm sorry...this is Windows Photo Editor

starlight, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo Editor

1. Windows 10 Photo Editor - Similar Threads - Photo Editor

2. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  3. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  4. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  5. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  6. How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...: How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd been using with a bag of junk that is unusable. I'm dead in the water....
  7. How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...

How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...: How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd been using with a bag of junk that is unusable. I'm dead in the water....
  8. I want a photo editor that's 100% free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a photo editor that's 100% free: Here is another question. I was looking for a good phot editor that also does frames, and retro style pictures. I want one that is 100% free, NO IN APP Purchases. I tried downloading one from the web, and nowit can't be removed from my PC I've asked about this in a separate...
  9. I want a photo editor that's 100% free

I want a photo editor that's 100% free: Here is another question. I was looking for a good phot editor that also does frames, and retro style pictures. I want one that is 100% free, NO IN APP Purchases. I tried downloading one from the web, and nowit can't be removed from my PC I've asked about this in a separate...
  10. Is there a way to recreate the "denim" filter from the old photo editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recreate the "denim" filter from the old photo editor?: Is there a way to recreate the "denim" filter from the old photo editor. It's not in Legacy or the updated version. I had edited pics that I printed and hung in my home and now I want to make some more for a photo wall. Please help!...