Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo viewer application

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo viewer application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, this message is for Brink. Just to let you know your tip for making the photo viewer app work in 10 has worked nearly perfectly: but i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fredtmccoyjr, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Photo viewer application

Hello, this message is for Brink.

Just to let you know your tip for making the photo viewer app work in 10 has worked nearly perfectly: but i did discover one small issue and i was hoping you'd know what causes it, and that you could post it and email it to me.

when I open the viewer, I cannot scroll beyond the last photo (returning to the first photo in the directory) Also, when I open any photo after the first one, I cannot scroll backward to the first one. for example, if i have 10 pictures and i open picture 5, i cannot loop back to pictures 1 2 3 or 4. if i open picture 1 i can scroll forward to picture 10, and back to picture 1, but if i open picture 10, i can only see picture 10. i cannot carousel around the photos in that directory. it seems to be linear and not looping.

I hope that this is an easy fix. We are going to 10 at my jobsite and so far the photo store had wreaked havoc on us. we have since disabled the store, but that disables all store related apps and functions, which defaults pictures to MSPAINT. So, i was hoping to get back to the windows 7 photo viewer and happened upon your advice (thank you), and im hoping for just one more tweak to make it perfect.

:)

fredtmccoyjr, Sep 26, 2016

2. photos

Hi Victor,

The Photos app is the default photo viewer application in Windows 10 computers, however, if you want to use another photo viewer application, you can use the Windows Store to search, download and install it on your device. Follow these steps to install a
    photo viewer app using the Windows Store:

• Launch the Windows Store.
    • Using the search box at the upper-right corner of the window, type photo viewer and then hit the Enter key.
    • You may click on the logo of the application to view the description of the app.
    • Click on Get button if you want to install the application
    • You may open and use the application once the installation is successfully finished.

We would want to know what is the reason why you want to use other photo viewer applications. Are you having any issues with the default Photos app on your Windows 10 device?

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 26, 2016
  3. Photo gallery will not run slideshows. OS is windows 10.

Since Windows Essentials 2012 is no longer available for downloads, we suggest uninstalling all Windows Essentials application that can conflict the applications that are available in Windows 10. To be able to use a slideshow for your photos, we recommend
    using the Photo viewer for Windows 10.

Update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Photo viewer application

Brink, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo viewer application

1. Windows 10 Photo viewer application - Similar Threads - Photo viewer application

2. Windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 photo viewer: Running windows 10 using photo viewer, I'd like to know how to set a default setting of full screen view. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-viewer/8d27fdd5-b8d4-4512-87fc-74a932bf0fcb
  3. Windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 photo viewer: Typical error "Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer. Close some programs that you aren't using or free some hard disk space (if it's almost full), and try again.' - not a memory problem! Only get...
  4. Windows photo and photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777
  5. Photo Viewer Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Viewer Application: Recently I've noticed that every time I try and double click a photo the photo viewer application I guess bugs out and tells me "The app didn't start". No matter what I've done I haven't been able to fix it and it's really starting to get on my nerves at this point. Need help...
  6. Windows 10 photo viewer

Windows 10 photo viewer: when I try to enlarge a picture in the photo viewer, they window turns transparent. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-viewer/376a2bf0-7c7f-416e-8ab6-125b0e7e44a9
  7. photo viewer default application not able to change

photo viewer default application not able to change: Hai, I have installed Paint.net some time ago. After that my default application change to that program. Whatever I had tried to change it back to the Photo Viewer, nothing is happening. After I go to System -> Default applications and change application for Photos, my...
  8. Windows 10 Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Photo Viewer: I'm trying to run the photo viewer that comes with Win10. It will not even open. When I try to run it I get a message that says "This app can't open." Not sure what to do or what information is needed. Thanks, Art...
  9. Windows 10 Photo Viewer

Windows 10 Photo Viewer: I'm looking for a Photo Viewer for Windows 10 Home 64-bit that's as close as possible to that found on Windows 7. I've tried Microsoft Photos on the Windows Store but once I zoom in or make an image I'm viewing full screen, the other options at the top of the screen disappear...
  10. Windows 10 photo viewer

Windows 10 photo viewer: How to show oldest photos first in windows 10 photo viewer Can someone please help me out here on the above.I decided to have a go with the W10 photo app,But failed on how to arrange the viewing I would like to have the windows to show oldest first.Or is it set to show...