Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos app. Arrow keys only scroll one image over

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos app. Arrow keys only scroll one image over in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my photos app when I open an image I can advance to the next one by pressing right-arrow, or to the previous be pressing left-arrow, but ONLY ONCE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alexanderkibbe, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Photos app. Arrow keys only scroll one image over

In my photos app when I open an image I can advance to the next one by pressing right-arrow, or to the previous be pressing left-arrow, but ONLY ONCE. after I've pressed right once pressing it again does nothing, I can then press left to go back but not to before the first image. Essentially photos won't scroll through more than 2 pictures with the arrow keys.

However clicking the on screen arrows with the mouse has no issue scrolling farther.

:)

alexanderkibbe, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Tom_WC Win User

Windows 10 photo app doesn't scroll to next photos

You may want to try the last suggestion in
    this
    thread. If it doesn't work for you, the easiest workaround is just to use <ctrl>A to select all the images before starting Photos.

Tom_WC, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Scrolling through pictures using arrow keys.

I'm using photos app, and I can't scroll through pictures via arrow keys

Jun Kyu Rhee, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Photos app. Arrow keys only scroll one image over

Scrolling through pictures using arrow keys.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Which application are you using to view the photos?

If you are using Photo app you can scroll or change the photos using arrow key .

If you are not using photo app scroll will not work but you can change the photos by using right left arrow keys .

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos app. Arrow keys only scroll one image over

1. Windows 10 Photos app. Arrow keys only scroll one image over - Similar Threads - Photos app Arrow

2. Windows 10 Photos app only opens one photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photos app only opens one photo: From the folder, when double clicking on an image Photos only opens the single image and does not allow to scroll through all photos in that folder without closing and opening each one individually.Under the settings > apps I have tried a reset, refresh, and...
  3. Windows 10 Photos app only opens one photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos app only opens one photo: From the folder, when double clicking on an image Photos only opens the single image and does not allow to scroll through all photos in that folder without closing and opening each one individually.Under the settings > apps I have tried a reset, refresh, and...
  4. Arrow keys not scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not scrolling: I know what you're thinking turn scroll-lock off it is I think I hit a button combination or something but when I do down or up arrow it does not scroll but picks individual things like when I try to scroll through google it just goes to each link....
  5. Photos not scrolling with arrow keys/no arrow buttons on sides

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos not scrolling with arrow keys/no arrow buttons on sides: So i've seen this question posted a bunch on subreddits and even the official microsoft help pages and the answer is always just "lol use another app". This was literally working fine for me yesterday. submitted by /u/shmimshmam [link] [comments]...
  6. Latest update lost scroll arrows on Photos App again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update lost scroll arrows on Photos App again: This happened last update too, so frustrating. Since I updated yesterday I have lost the scroll arrows on the photo's app screen, and I can't scroll with my keyboard arrows, between photo's. However this time I can't seem to resolve it, and I've done the advice in...
  7. Photo App's arrow keys and slideshow don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo App's arrow keys and slideshow don't work: Hi, Suddenly the Photo app can't no longer scroll through a folder of pictures. No arrow keys are visible. Nor can I use the keyboard arrow keys. Nothing happens. And if I start the slideshow only one single picture is viewing, repeating itself... What is wrong here?...
  8. Factory Installed Microsoft Photos No Arrow to Scroll to Next Photo, BUT only Certain Files

Factory Installed Microsoft Photos No Arrow to Scroll to Next Photo, BUT only Certain Files: I have Windows 10 with pre-installed Microsoft Photos. For some reason, on some files, when I open a photo there is no arrow to scroll to the next or previous photo. Currently I have to close the photo and select the next one to view it. I've looked everywhere on line for...
  9. Windows 10 - Photo App - Arrow Keys, Mouse Scroll wheel & Next/Previous arrows do not work

Windows 10 - Photo App - Arrow Keys, Mouse Scroll wheel & Next/Previous arrows do not work: We have 2 individual computers both running Windows 10, and both of these computers have had clean installs of Windows within the previous 6 weeks. Up until yesterday both of these computers have worked perfectly with the Photo App - Photos on both computers are held on 1TB...
  10. Can only view photo's one at a time.Next "arrow" is not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can only view photo's one at a time.Next "arrow" is not working.: I've loaded Windows 10 on five computers and other than a few bugs,all are working well. Last night I noticed when I plugged in a thumb drive to view stored photo's I cannot "arrow" over to the next photo in the file. No program tried will allow me to do this. All photo's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Photo App - Arrow Keys Mouse Scroll wheel & Next/Previous arrows do not work

2. scoll pictures with arrow keys

3. windows 10 arrow key scrolling