Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos App doesn't open at all.

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos App doesn't open at all. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a strange problem with Photos app on my windows 10. Let's say I click the Photos app icon, nothing happens, doesn't even through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waelhaidar, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Photos App doesn't open at all.

Hello,

I am having a strange problem with Photos app on my windows 10. Let's say I click the Photos app icon, nothing happens, doesn't even through any error. I followed many threads to try to fix it with no success.

You're assistance will be a great help.

Thank You,
    Wael

:)

waelhaidar, Oct 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 Photos App doesn't open at all.

Hi,

If issue persists try to create new user profile as an administrator and see if issue persists in new user profile. For creating new user profile you may refer to the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type control userpasswords2 and click OK
    • Click on add under users tab
    • Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account
    • Click on Local account
    • Choose a name for the account
    • Add password if you want to
    • Apply and click OK.

For more clarification you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Waelh Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App doesn't open at all.

Hi Nyima,

I installed the app again from Windows Store, installation completes successfully but Photos app still not runnig (No change even after reinstalling it from the store)

Thank You,

Wael

Dear Nyima,

Any ideas about what might be happening or how to fix the photos app ?

Thanks.

Waelh, Oct 23, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Oct 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Photos App doesn't open at all. - Similar Threads - Photos App doesn't

2. Photos app doesn't open anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app doesn't open anymore: Since the last update the Photos app wont open and many users are reporting the same problem??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-doesnt-open-anymore/4cb98c83-8fe6-43fc-9f13-e4571081db62
  3. Photos app doesn't open anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app doesn't open anymore: Since the last update the Photos app wont open and many users are reporting the same problem??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-doesnt-open-anymore/4cb98c83-8fe6-43fc-9f13-e4571081db62
  4. Opening images with Photos on Windows 10 takes a while to load/doesn't load at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening images with Photos on Windows 10 takes a while to load/doesn't load at all: I've been having an issue with looking at photos for a couple weeks now. I'll double click to open a photo with the Photo program on Windows 10, and it will open to a blank black window that doesn't show anything. So I close the window, then re-open the same image and it will...
  5. Windows 10 Photo App will not open!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Photo App will not open!: Hi Guys, Got an issue with the windows 10 photos app that has absolutely bewildered me! For some reason the app will open for 3 seconds as a blank black screen then turn off. I have donne the usual google for a resolution however nothing I have tried has worked. Steps I have...
  6. Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open

Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open: Microsoft Store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open. I've tried everything. Literally everything from all the resets to the PowerShell yet nothing works and it stays greyed out. What do I do to fix this because it doesn't let me import anything from my phone and camera into...
  7. Windows 10 Photo app, all Windows 10 apps won't open anymore!

Windows 10 Photo app, all Windows 10 apps won't open anymore!: Greetings & HELP! The other day I was using my Windows 10 Home Laptop as usual. Out of nowhere, it told me there was a Weird Named "Unknown Problem" & my PC would have to Restart. That does happen about once a week but most likely because way back on Haloween, about 3 months...
  8. Photos will not open in photo app but will in all other apps - already JPEG

Photos will not open in photo app but will in all other apps - already JPEG: Photos will not open in photo app but will in all other apps - already in JPEG form. I can even attach to emails but the regular photo viewer will not open them it says file location can not be found....but every other application can locate them just fine. This occurs on...
  9. Windows 10 Photo App Doesn't Download Photos/Videos

Windows 10 Photo App Doesn't Download Photos/Videos: Hello World! Recently my Windows 10 Photo App began to act somewhat odd. It will no longer download photos/videos using an MTP Connection on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro Phone running Android 6.0.1. It will only download photos, no videos, using a PTP Connection. Even then...
  10. Windows Photo app doesn't fine all photos on Nas

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photo app doesn't fine all photos on Nas: I have two machines both on the same version of Windows (18362.175) and the same version of the Photo app (2019.19051.13510.0). My Pictures are stored under the "Pictures" folder is on a Synology DS +918. I have two user accounts , one for each machine and each user is part...