Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos missing buttons

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos missing buttons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Photos "add music" window is missing DONE and CANCEL buttons. Impossible to add music. Anyone else has this bug?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaimondsPucko, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Photos missing buttons

Windows 10 Photos "add music" window is missing DONE and CANCEL buttons. Impossible to add music. Anyone else has this bug? Windows 10 Photos missing buttons ea3aaa1f-2a62-419f-9e97-d5f99ef488d9?upload=true.png

:)

DaimondsPucko, Aug 5, 2018
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 5, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Photos missing buttons

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos missing buttons

1. Windows 10 Photos missing buttons - Similar Threads - Photos missing buttons

2. Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons: I have tried:Erasing the registry item listed in some of these responses.Erasing all updates after the date in which the toolbar disappeared.I was going to try re installing Windows but when I tried to create a boot drive it wont let me because it says there are files missing...
  3. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  4. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  5. Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App

Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App: I liked the save a photo from video feature and found it useful for projects. After resetting my pc I noticed my ability to edit videos in the movies and tv app has been completely removed.I'm not sure what caused this... My software is up to date and so are all the provided...
  6. Missing log in button in windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing log in button in windows 10: Anyone who knows how to get past this problem. When I turned on my pc, it gets stuck on this blurred picture with no log in button to click. The only buttons present are the Wi-fi, ease of access and power button. I’ve already tried a number of fixes suggested but they did...
  7. Windows 10 - Activation button missing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - Activation button missing: Good Day, I recently bought a Razer Pro 17 laptop which had Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Prior to that, I was running Windows 10 Pro Update bought via the Microsoft online store on another laptop which had a total harddrive failure - I assume my Windows 10 Pro license...
  8. missing photos in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing photos in windows 10: Missing photos in windows 10 Folders show but no pictures Had them saved but now states not saved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-photos-in-windows-10/22ff909c-2290-4729-9568-34dc2ee86ce7
  9. Missing Windows 10 Update button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Windows 10 Update button: Under Settings/Windows Security and Update/Windows Update, there are multiple pending updates. Some are pending install, other pending download. Some have been sitting there since March of this year. There is NO check for updates button, and NO button to being the update...
  10. "Create" button on Photos missing

"Create" button on Photos missing: I would like to make a photo slideshow for a picture slideshow for a birthday. I have read that there is no longer a Windows movie maker available BUT i can make it by using Microsoft Photos. When i open Photos, i dont see any "create" button for me to be able to make a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buttons missing from Windows 10 Photos

2. windows 10 missing close min max buttons