Windows 10: Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA

Discus and support Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I have this problem with my computer and Windows 10 OS where the entire desktop is expanded to the right side of the screen and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ret3sse4, Dec 27, 2015.

1. ret3sse4 Win User

Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA

Hello,

I have this problem with my computer and Windows 10 OS where the entire desktop is expanded to the right side of the screen and I have encountered no way to solve it. The graphics driver is the latest one and is a fresh install of Windows 10.
    I will attach one screenshot that shows the issue.

:)

ret3sse4, Dec 27, 2015

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 10

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to WIndows 10 on my ASUS VivoBook S400CA

1. Windows does not come up from sleep and it goes into BSOD with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE .

2. Startup time for os has increases significantly.

RohitRohatgi, Dec 27, 2015
  3. ASUS Vivobook S400CA touchscreen trouble after update to Windows 10

Hi,

I have problems with my ASUS Vivobook S400CA. The touchscreen has stopped working since I updated to windows 10, I tryed the scan of new device in "device manager" but nothing happened.

Before the update, I had windows 8 and then 8.1, and everything worked fine.

How can I solve?

Giovanni Car, Dec 27, 2015
  4. ret3sse4 Win User

If someone else also encountered this issue the way should go it is with the latest ATK Package provided by ASUS that causing this.

ret3sse4, Dec 28, 2015
  5. ret3sse4 Win User
    The main problem of this issue remains the Intel Graphics driver.

ret3sse4, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA - Similar Threads - possible graphics issue

2. Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP: I have asus vivobook 15 K15EP model. I have an issue with the touchpad as suddenly sometimes it stops working i had performed all the steps mentioned at asus site for fixing reinstalled the drivers, resetting the ec, bios update, restart everything but the cursor works for a...
  3. Storage issues on asus vivobook 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage issues on asus vivobook 14: I have an asus vivobook 14. I am facing storage issues from past one week that everytime I restart my laptop it fills 1 GB storage. Pls help me. Apps and features is taking storage of 1gb after every restart...
  4. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  5. ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS VivoBook X202E screen flickering on Windows 10 issue: I have an ASUS VivoBook X202E with Windows 10 upgraded OS. But during the Window 10 upgrade an issue came up, screen flickering on Windows 10 happened. I am looking for a complete driver that will address this issue. Please help me get a complete driver to resolve the issue....
  6. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  7. Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound: When I connect to wireless display to SONY TV via PTV3000, I cannot hear sound from TV, though I can see video in Windows10. In windows 8.1, I could get both sound and display with out any problem. Any solutions, Please. 20065
  8. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.: When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in windows 8.1. 20062
  9. Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache

Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache: My laptop Asus S400CA comes with 24GB SSD to work as express cache. What should be done while upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 so that express cache is used. Will windows 10 installation take care and use this cache automatically or should any other work to be done by...
  10. Asus S400CA and creators update.

Asus S400CA and creators update.: I have ASUS S400CA laptop bought in 2013 with windows 8. Later installed and updated to windows 10 1607. I have changed hdd to ssd and wifi chip to intel. But windows update still not shows for creators update. Any one has updated to creators update with this laptop. Ifso is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. s400ca issue graphics driver windows 10

2. no text working on asus s400ca

3. asus s400ca blue screen no text on start up

4. is it possible to install google cgrome in asus vivibook s14