Windows 10: Windows 10 preview for Lumia 52 phones could go live again April 21

Discus and support Windows 10 preview for Lumia 52 phones could go live again April 21 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Owners of Lumia 520, 521. 525 and 526 smartphones who have wanted to get the Windows 10 for phone preview build should be able to download it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 preview for Lumia 52 phones could go live again April 21

:)

Brink, Apr 19, 2015
  2. RoP_GER Win User

Bluetooth problems got even worse after Creators Update. How do I fix?

The same problems I could see on an LUMIA 950 with the current Insider Preview Build (15228)! There was a short time in March/April that it was working better with the Insider Preview Builds, but now the connections are often lost again. Also a complete
    hard reset of the phone didn't helped.

Is there anyone at Microsoft, who can fix that?

RoP_GER, Apr 19, 2015
  3. Windows Phone 8 missing automatic upload of photos to OneDrive (SkyDrive)

Hello all,

My Nokia Lumia 920 running Windows Phone 8 was auto-uploading photos to OneDrive until April 5th. Starting April 5th, the auto-upload stopped working. I noticed this around April 12th, I manually uploaded a picture that was taken on April 6th. All photos
    that I took starting from April 12th started auto-uploading again.

* Why would this happen?

* The photos taken between April 5th and April 12th are still not auto-uploaded. Is there a way for me to make the phone catch up on this (other than manually uploading them?)

As a data point, FWIW, I have upgraded to dev preview on April 16th, and even with this, the auto-upload hole for April 5th - April 12th has still not happened

Sreeram Vaidyanath, Apr 19, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 preview for Lumia 52 phones could go live again April 21

1. Windows 10 preview for Lumia 52 phones could go live again April 21 - Similar Threads - preview Lumia phones

2. Announcing Windows Server 2022 Insider Preview Build 20339 - April 21

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server 2022 Insider Preview Build 20339 - April 21: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new build of the Windows Server Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) Preview that contains both the Desktop Experience and Server Core installation options for Datacenter and Standard editions. What's New To see the...
  3. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19608 now available - April 21

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19608 now available - April 21: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19608 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19592 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  4. Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 19608 - April 21

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 19608 - April 21: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new Insider preview build of the Windows Server VNext Semi-Annual Channel Datacenter and Standard editions. Releases notes are not yet available from Microsoft. This post will be updated when available. Download:...
  5. Nokia Lumia Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia Lumia Windows Phone: Hello there. My phone was on Windows 7.8. When I connected it to Zune, it froze. The screen displays pictorial instructions to connect to PC. However when I did that Windows displayed a message that the USB was not recognised. I took the phone to a repair shop and was...
  6. Probem with Windows Lumia Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Probem with Windows Lumia Phone: My almost problem free Lumia 435 Phone has a problem now when making a phone call. The moment I try to connect, the screen goes blank (black) and remains blank --- this makes it difficult to tell if a connection has been established. Not having had problems with the phone in...
  7. lumia phone support

in Windows 10 Customization
    lumia phone support: Guys, I need your support my contacts at my Lumia mobile dont appear after I erase Hotmail (I reset it back although ). The problem started when I couldn't send or receive sms....
  8. Lumia 'phone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 'phone.: I can't find a link to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-phone/71a464f7-e991-4f2d-9104-6c98dceae007
  9. Next Windows 10 for phones preview build will miss April release date

in Windows 10 News
    Next Windows 10 for phones preview build will miss April release date: Microsoft won't release the next preview build of Windows 10 for phones by the end of April, as previously announced. Microsoft said earlier this month that when the new build is launched, it would include the first public preview of the universal Office apps for Windows...
  10. Lumia Phones and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Lumia Phones and Windows 10: [img] Windows 10 ushers in a new generation of more personal computing across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens, to no screens at all. Introducing innovations such as a new version of Cortana, a better web experience, a new suite of in-box...