Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having performance problems. Not just me, but many people are having this problem. Fps falls in games etc. there are problems. Please correct this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nevvp., Aug 11, 2018.

1. Nevvp. Win User

Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue

I am having performance problems. Not just me, but many people are having this problem. Fps falls in games etc. there are problems. Please correct this problem thanks ..

:)

Nevvp., Aug 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue

Windows 10 1803 doesn't play nice with some Intel SSDs

Legit Reviews is reporting that Windows 10 1803 has issues with some Intel SSDs, specifically their 600p series: "When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly." Microsoft and/or Intel are working on a fix.

Static~Charge, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue

1. Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue - Similar Threads - Pro 1803 Performans

2. DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803: Hi there ... I have a problem with DTS 5.1 files. I use the headset by Optical I can't hear the sound but when change the headset from "Optical" to "Audio Jack" I can hear it but without surround. My headset: Astro A40 2013. Motherboard: Msi gaming m5 z370. I tried to...
  3. Windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Hello Since upgrading to Verion 1803 my cd/dvd slot drive is not working. It is listed in device manager and have unstalled it and reinstalled but still not working. Have tried everything from research issue from internet and now don't know what to do but buy an external...
  4. windows 10 pro update to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro update to 1803: My computer has 111gig of hard disk space. Windows 1803 update fails because there is not enough space available. I then started to delete files and programs to create the space. Each time I created 2-3 gig of space it was eaten up by the update and still failed....
  5. Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems: When trying to access Windows 10 Pro 1803 files on another computer, I get this message. " Windows cannot access ||DESKTOP-------. Contact Network Administrator to gain access." I have tried. I need to know how to grant access, I am the only admin in this office. What...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Version 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Version 1803: Windows update - advanced options. I would like to change settings from Semi annual channel (targeted) to semi annual channel, but I cant find this setting options. How its possible to delay targeted upgrades?...
  7. 1803 Install Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1803 Install Issues Windows 10: I am installing and have 18 packets, or sections installed, how many more are there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/1803-install-issues-windows-10/f4dedd5f-2d25-474d-ad9a-89bb0927f394
  8. windows 10 1803 Network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 1803 Network issues: windows 10 1803 Network issues... is a patch available or what is a REALLY SIMPLE and SUCCESSFUL workaround? The ones I seen so far seem to vary and look complicate without any confidence, for me at least, that they WILL REALLY work. Microsoft keep promoting W10 so when is...
  9. windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps: I have been watching YouTube to see how to allow an app though that has been blocked by the new control folder feature. I cannot seem to understand what you actually do when you are trying to allow an app which is blocked and you can see the path. Could you please help me...
  10. Issues with Windows 10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issues with Windows 10 1803 update: On Friday afternoon, after I rebooted my computer once again because of the memory leak I talked about in my very first thread, I discovered my computer was downloading updates. It turned out to be another feature update, which filled me with dread after the bad experience...