Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Guys I am new here, and this is my 1st post. kindly help me to take out of this situation. *Sad I installed fresh windows 10 pro, initially it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aligroup, Aug 9, 2015.

1. aligroup Win User

Windows 10 Pro Activation

Hello Guys I am new here, and this is my 1st post.
    kindly help me to take out of this situation. *Sad
    I installed fresh windows 10 pro, initially it showed Windows is Activated but after few moments it started to show that "Activate Your Window", kindly help me. *Sad
    how can I activate my Windows 10 Pro *Sad
    Thanks In Advance

:)

aligroup, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows no longer active it says windows not activated.

Windows 10 pro of my laptop is no longer active it says windows not activated.

Original title: Windows 10 Pro

windows 10 pro of my laptop is no longer active,how can i activate i had upgraded from windows 8 pro.

victoriamachocho, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Activation with win 7 key

Dear Team,

I have the laptop with win 7 pro activated OEM. unfortunately i have cleaned windows 7 pro and installed windows 10 pro freshly. Now iam not able to activate windows 10 pro. So how can i activate windows 10 pro.

Note: is there any chance to activate windows 10 pro with windows 7 key

LakshmiSekhar, Aug 9, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Did you do an upgrade first, or just a clean install before doing an upgrade?

NavyLCDR, Aug 9, 2015
  5. WhyMe Win User
    WhyMe, Aug 9, 2015
  6. aligroup Win User
    @ NavyLCDR
    No I started with clean install *Sad I think I did mistake.

@ WhyMe
    Yes I have checked that *Smile

aligroup, Aug 9, 2015
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Yes, you did make a mistake. You have to do an upgrade first, get that activated, and only then will Microsoft activate a clean install on that same computer.

You have to install your previous version of Windows (Windows 7 or 8/8.1) and upgrade that in place to Windows 10. After the upgrade activates, then and only then will Microsoft activate a clean install on that same computer.

NavyLCDR, Aug 9, 2015
  8. aligroup Win User

I purchased laptop 2 months back, windows was installed, can I install windows 8.1 from my cd and run Windows 8.1 activator to activate my window and than upgrade to Windows 10 ?

aligroup, Aug 9, 2015
  9. lx07 Win User
    Yes, that is what you have to do. Upgrade first and then you can do what you want.

lx07, Aug 9, 2015
  10. aligroup Win User
    Thanks going to do this *Smile

aligroup, Aug 9, 2015
  11. NavyLCDR New Member
    1. Install Windows 8.1 from the CD.
    2. Ensure that Windows 8.1 is activated.
    3. Upgrade that Windows 8.1 while it is installed to Windows 10.
    4. Ensure that the Windows 10 upgrade is activated.
    5. If desired, do clean install of Windows 10 and skip entering a key anytime that it asks for it.
    6. The Windows 10 clean install should now activate itself.

NavyLCDR, Aug 9, 2015
  12. aligroup Win User
    yesterday I installed windows 10 pro, and today when I decided to install windows 8.1 suddenly my windows 10 stopped working, I don't know why *Sad I have installed 8.1 windows again. so need suggestions should I upgrade to windows 10 or not? because I am afraid of being stop again. need suggestions thanks *Smile

aligroup, Aug 9, 2015
  13. NavyLCDR New Member

What do you mean your Windows 10 stopped working? If you installed Windows 8.1 there should be no Windows 10 to stop working.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Similar Threads - Pro Activation

2. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  3. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  4. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.: I tried troubleshooting, searched in internet but nothing worked. I have windows 11 pro and where i built my pc they activated and it was perfectly fine....
  6. My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.

My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.: I tried troubleshooting, searched in internet but nothing worked. I have windows 11 pro and where i built my pc they activated and it was perfectly fine....
  7. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  8. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  9. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  10. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...