Windows 10: Windows 10 pro and IIS

Discus and support Windows 10 pro and IIS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I am a windows 10 home user - and i noticed that for IIS, I am missing many options under the security branch (such as digest-authentications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by renkun, Nov 19, 2015.

1. renkun Win User

Windows 10 pro and IIS

Hello!

I am a windows 10 home user - and i noticed that for IIS, I am missing many options under the security branch (such as digest-authentications or client-certificate-mapping.

Does windows pro have this option? Or is there a way i can get these options as a home user?

:)

renkun, Nov 19, 2015

2. All Windows (10) and Office (365, 13) views change every time I open something. Someone told me my Identity is corrupt. Using Surface Pro II

It started when I got my Surface Pro II. On my prior machine I was running Windows 7. Then I bought the Surface Pro II which came with Windows 8. I installed Office 365 on the Surface Pro II. From the very start of using the Surface Pro II, it had the
    problems I described above. Also, with both computers I am using a Microsoft Exchange Service.

Thanks

ReneNeyrey, Nov 19, 2015
  3. How to move my files from my Surface Pro II to my new HP laptop?

I bought a new laptop HP Windows 10 and wanted to transfer 80% of my files from my SURFACE PRO II to my HP laptop. Surface PRO II does not have the ETHERNET Yellow cable. Any suggestions, recommendations?

Thank you

Moved back to Windows

France101(2), Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 pro and IIS

1. Windows 10 pro and IIS - Similar Threads - pro IIS

2. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.: I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as...
  3. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.: I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as...
  4. Win10 Pro x64 IIS HTTP Error 413.1 - Request Entity Too Large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro x64 IIS HTTP Error 413.1 - Request Entity Too Large: Hi All,I have a 31MB UTF-8 file with around 88,000 row to insert in my database. My PHP.ini setting for upload_max_size and post_max_size are both set to 128MB. So, I did some searching and found that I may need to change IIs configuration. Mainly, uploadReadAheadSize. I...
  5. Win10 Pro x64 IIS HTTP Error 413.1 - Request Entity Too Large

Win10 Pro x64 IIS HTTP Error 413.1 - Request Entity Too Large: Hi All,I have a 31MB UTF-8 file with around 88,000 row to insert in my database. My PHP.ini setting for upload_max_size and post_max_size are both set to 128MB. So, I did some searching and found that I may need to change IIs configuration. Mainly, uploadReadAheadSize. I...
  6. Win10 Pro x64 IIS HTTP Error 413.1 - Request Entity Too Large

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just...
  8. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just...
  9. How to install IIS on Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install IIS on Surface Pro X: Good day everyone, I spent an hour and a half with Microsoft chat support only to leave the chat no further ahead. On the surface pro X the add feature to select IIS is not there and if you try and manually install it from Microsoft you can a processor compatibility error...
  10. Surface Pro II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro II: I have the original Surface Pro II from 2013. It seems lately like it gets hot very quickly within 5 minutes of use. I use the Surface on a flat hard surface. I do hear a faint fan noise coming from the back but sometimes it is not on. Why is it getting hot? Has the life of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot upgrade windows 10 pro to 1903 november 2019 iis