Windows 10: Windows 10 pro Black flickering screen problem!

Discus and support Windows 10 pro Black flickering screen problem! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Emachine windows 7 upgraded from 7 to 8 to 8.1 to 10 pro. Had black flicker screen problem with the windows 10 pro previously. And had other issues as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by renee1219, Dec 13, 2015.

1. renee1219 Win User

Windows 10 pro Black flickering screen problem!

Emachine windows 7 upgraded from 7 to 8 to 8.1 to 10 pro. Had black flicker screen problem with the windows 10 pro previously. And had other issues as well with signing in to my microsoft games on my pc.

So to fix the micrsoft pc games problem I removed everything from my pc and even deleted the previous windows so now there's only windows 10 pro on my pc.

So now I can sign in to my microsft games like bingo and so forth.

So now I'm having a problem with the black flickering screen which I don't know how to fix.
    I'm current on my updates.

And here's the problem with the screen.

If I click on the windows icon on the taskbar and then open the "File Explorer" and then click to open a file like a video. And the vlc media player opens it will flicker once or twice. Or if I'm using the firefox browser and watching a video on netflix it will flicker a few times like maybe a dozen or so.

Youtube videos don't flicker and its getting me a bit buggy.

I'm loooking for a few ideas on how to fix it. My screen dose not turn black it just flickers once the players start.

But I didn't have the problem with the previous windows.

Please help me out with this. Thank you.

:)

renee1219, Dec 13, 2015

2. Screen flickers to black and changes text back and forth from small to large in windows 10 upgrade.

* Original Title: Screen flickers

Screen flickers to black and changes text back and forth from small to large in windows 10 upgrade.

Software or hardware problem??? What's the fix???

Doug A1000, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 pro Black flickering screen problem!

1. Windows 10 pro Black flickering screen problem! - Similar Threads - pro Black flickering

2. Screen Flickering Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  3. Screen Flickering Black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  4. Black/flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  5. Black/flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  6. black flickering screens in windows 7 to 10 problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    black flickering screens in windows 7 to 10 problems: millions of people complaining about flickering or black screens on windows and pci express display cards. There is nothing wrong with windows or the display cards or the cables it is the bad quality monitors they selling us that can not handle the upgrades . When buying...
  7. Windows 10 Flickering Black Screen In Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Flickering Black Screen In Game: As of yesterday I have started encountering an issue when playing games on my PC build running Windows 10. This issue only happens when in fullscreen/windowed fullscreen and some games work fine. The display will either be completely black, or flicker black when I click and...
  8. Windows problem reporting causing black screen flickers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows problem reporting causing black screen flickers?: A couple days ago I started getting black screen flickers that wouldn't stop until I restarted my pc and would come back a couple hours later causing me to have to restart the pc again to fix it and having to continue that process. I thought it was my graphics drivers at...
  9. Black screen and flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and flickering: Ever since installing a recent windows update I’ve been having this issue, I’ve tried uninstalling the update and updating to an even newer version, same with my drivers, the issue also causes 100% gpu usage, I’ve tried many fixes with nothing working....
  10. Windows 10 black flashing/flickering problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black flashing/flickering problem: Hello, for the past 2 or 3 months i've been having a really frustrating problem with my screen flashing or flickering black and then pausing a thing that's in fullscreen. There are two examples of what i'm meaning: Video 1 0:05, 0:025, Youtube video Video 2 Warthunder...