Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Display Settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Display Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro and need to restore my "Display Settings" to the factory default settings. I hvwe mine all screwed up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhilLeB, Jul 4, 2018.

1. PhilLeB Win User

Windows 10 Pro Display Settings

I have Windows 10 Pro and need to restore my "Display Settings" to the factory default settings. I hvwe mine all screwed up.

:)

PhilLeB, Jul 4, 2018

2. Issues with the display of the Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the display of the surface pro. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Did you make any changes in the Display settings prior to this issue?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the display drivers on the system from the manufacturing website and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to uninstall the Display Drivers.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Display driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that
      and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer and install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.
    I also suggest you to refer the link on How do I fix desktop app display issues? For Surface and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...indows-store/app-display-issues?os=windows-10

Hope this helps regarding the display of the surface. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Pro Display Settings

windows 10 on surface pro 3 and multiple displays(2)

Hi Vadirajja,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about connecting to the external display, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to change the extended display to Duplicate display and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Connect your device.
    • Right click on Desktop and select Display settings.
    • Set the Customize your display to duplicate display.
    • Check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Display Settings

1. Windows 10 Pro Display Settings - Similar Threads - Pro Display Settings

2. Windows 10 Pro Display Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Display Issue: Windows 10 Pro: 2H22 desktop randomly started having an ongoing issue. Every time I log into the desktop, there is a black screen yet I can see my cursor and move it around, as well as see apps that load on startup [ex. Steam and Google Chrome]. The only way I've found to get...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Display Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Display Issue: Windows 10 Pro: 2H22 desktop randomly started having an ongoing issue. Every time I log into the desktop, there is a black screen yet I can see my cursor and move it around, as well as see apps that load on startup [ex. Steam and Google Chrome]. The only way I've found to get...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Display Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Display Setting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Setting Windows 10: Hello,I would like to ask the Support Team about my Windows 10 display. Somehow the display resolution of my laptop changed screenshot attachedTried to restore but seems no luck. I tried to changed my Nvidia control panel settings and it's still the same.Please help.Thanks!...
  6. Windows 10 Display settings

Windows 10 Display settings: I have a Windows 10 hp EliteBook laptop that I am trying to use with 2 acer monitors on a mount. With this computer the displays are numbered #3 on the left side and #2 on the right side. I find this very difficult because I am right handed. I have 2 other...
  7. Windows 10 Pro display

Windows 10 Pro display: How do I get my display to fill the screen? Changing resolution or portrait/landscape does not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-display/79d96d9b-5d7a-4307-b3bd-a7c7716336f2
  8. display settings windows 10

display settings windows 10: Hi I updated my windows to windows 10 from windows 7 (laptop) and the advanced display settings is only limited to 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600 (there is no options but them) but windows 7 I had all the options and the highest quality . can you help please ? another thing :...
  9. Windows 10 Display Setting

Windows 10 Display Setting: I am running windows 10 on Parallels Desktop. I have tried to alter the display settings in an effort to make texts and icons on applications appear larger; however, whenever I changed the setting and logged in again, the change would be reverted back to its original...
  10. Windows 10 display setting

Windows 10 display setting: I'm having issues with my display settings. Although my basic programs and apps seem ok, when they have their own menus that come up, they are incorrectly sized. I think it has something to do with Windows 10 setup. This happens with additional monitors or standalone...