Windows 10: windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices

Discus and support windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connected my Samsung phone to my windows 10 pro pc to transfer files --does not show any connections on desktop--can't open--went to devices and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PCBEAST, Oct 17, 2016.

1. PCBEAST Win User

windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices

I connected my Samsung phone to my windows 10 pro pc to transfer files --does not show any connections on desktop--can't open--went to devices and printers--doesn't show the connected device--windows 7 did show all I connected--what am I missing.

:)

PCBEAST, Oct 17, 2016
  2. younthu Win User

my n900 can't be recognized by pc via usb

any other updates?

when i plug usb cable in, the n900 will say "device is not charging for insufficient power",

pc will say

"USB device not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it".

i changed from front usb to end usb, it doesn't work.

younthu, Oct 17, 2016
  3. usb device error message

I keep getting a recurring "USB device not recognized" message in win 10 pro but all my usb devices are working, I get the same message even when no USB devices are plugged in.

KyleSmith-2017, Oct 17, 2016
  4. marsmimar Win User

You might have to enter Disk Management and locate the missing phone. It might not have a drive letter assigned and can't be found. This article goes into more details. (Hint: to save some typing you can right click the start button and access Disk Management from there.)

Find Your Missing USB Drive in Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista

marsmimar, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Or you can try other devices with the same cable to see if the cable is faulty or your phone but before that did you turn on usb tranfer through your phone ? Usually it's a sign the cable is working and so is your phone

saiteja1423, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices - Similar Threads - pro doesn't recognize

2. Audio jack doesn't recognize any plugged audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio jack doesn't recognize any plugged audio device.: I have a 'HP PAVILION' laptop with windows 10, had it for almost 4 years now and i never ran into this issue. the audio jack port doesn't recognize any headset or cabled earphones the sound works perfectly with bluetooth devices, even when i plug them in my pc doesn't...
  3. Audio jack doesn't recognize any plugged audio device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio jack doesn't recognize any plugged audio device.: I have a 'HP PAVILION' laptop with windows 10, had it for almost 4 years now and i never ran into this issue. the audio jack port doesn't recognize any headset or cabled earphones the sound works perfectly with bluetooth devices, even when i plug them in my pc doesn't...
  4. Audio jack doesn't recognize any plugged audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB device not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  6. USB device not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't recognize any USB drives

Windows 10 doesn't recognize any USB drives: So yesterday everything was okay: Both my external flash drives worked fine. I shut down my PC and turned it on today but Windows wouldn't show me my drives. Although, it played the plugged-in and plugged-out sound every time I inserted or removed the drives. Here's what...
  8. doesn't recognize any USB

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesn't recognize any USB: I have a laptop hp with windows 10 and doesn't want to recognize any USB device (Mouse, printer, cell phone doesn't recognize anything) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-recognize-any-usb/e4a7f16b-a25b-4125-888e-e6adf83ab083
  9. windows 10 not recognizing any usb wifi devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 not recognizing any usb wifi devices.: For some reason, even though I have a usb router conntected to my computer, it's showing that no adaptors are connected. I know this device works, tried using my phone's hotspot, messing with drivers, using the "network reset", and also tried plugging in at different ports....
  10. USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in

USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in: Just built a new gaming rig Sunday, haven't had a lot of time to mess around with it but Monday night and Tuesday morning the only issues I had were with some slow networking. Tuesday evening a new problem cropped up - constant USB device connected/disconnected sounds,...