Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro fingerprint sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro fingerprint sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I am using windows 10 Pro 64bit, i want to add fingerprint sign in. After reading around the internet i have come to discover that "Windows... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by salim, Sep 8, 2016.

1. salim Win User

Windows 10 Pro fingerprint sign in

Hello,
    I am using windows 10 Pro 64bit, i want to add fingerprint sign in. After reading around the internet i have come to discover that "Windows hello is primarily used as a fingerprint sign in option for windows 10,, however windows hello requires specific hardware i.e. IR sensors, camera, e.t.c,

I have a Secugen Hamster III (HFDU02e), i have installed necessary drivers for my Hamster III and it appears below biometric devices in computer manager,

So how do i sign in with my fingerprint scanner in windows 10 ?
    Note: Windows hello is currently not available under sign in options in my windows installation.

:)

salim, Sep 8, 2016

2. How to default the sign in option to only fingerprint in windows 10 ?

How to default the sign in option to only fingerprint in windows 10 ?

I have option to choose fingerprint sign in only if i click on sign in option and choose fingerprint otherwise fingerprint sign in is not defaulted for further sign in's.

Is there any option to default the sign in option to fingerprint instead of choosing fingerprint sign in always by clicking on the sign in option link ?

Tanveerul Hasan, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Pro fingerprint sign in

Hello,

I am using windows 10 Pro 64bit, i want to add fingerprint sign in. After reading around the internet i have come to discover that "Windows hello is primarily used as a fingerprint sign in option for windows
    10,, however windows hello requires specific hardware i.e. IR sensors, camera, e.t.c,

I have a Secugen Hamster III (HFDU02e), i have installed necessary drivers for my Hamster III and it appears below biometric devices in computer manager,

So how do i sign in with my fingerprint scanner in windows 10 ?

Note: Windows hello is currently not available under sign in options in my windows installation.

saliimsaid, Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro fingerprint sign in

1. Windows 10 Pro fingerprint sign in - Similar Threads - Pro fingerprint sign

2. Fingerprint sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint sign-in: The last Windows update just took out my ability t use fingerprint as my sign-in. How do I restore that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sign-in/83da7dd6-365f-4b21-858d-73b228de4561
  3. Can't sign into windows store or add fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into windows store or add fingerprint: I was recently having an issue with my keyboard, i tried resetting my laptop to try and fix the issue. This has just cost more problems as i can now no longer sign into the store app, the app had to be manually re downloaded and now whenever i try to sign in its just a blank...
  4. sign-in-options not working for fingerprint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sign-in-options not working for fingerprint: I am unable to sign-in under anything but password - which is not accepted or not valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-not-working-for-fingerprint/140731c1-0822-4640-82d0-d66d79d1059b"
  5. windows Hello fingerprint sign in

windows Hello fingerprint sign in: I registered all my fingerprints in windows Hello but I cant use them to sign in. Windows Hello is responding with "fingerprint already registered with another account"...
  6. Fingerprint sign-in

Fingerprint sign-in: Hello!!! My fingerprint sign-in is no longer possible on a Lenovo Yoga 92013IKB. It was possible since I bought the laptop but now my system does not allow to sign-in with fingerprint because ""Windows hello" is no longer available on this device"... Can someone help?...
  7. Setting up fingerprint sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up fingerprint sign-in: When trying to set up fingerprint sign-in under system settings (using a Lenovo Yoga X1), I try to press 'Set up' under 'Fingerprint' but the box is not clickable. At the top of the 'Sign-in options' window, it states "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your...
  8. how to enable fingerprint sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to enable fingerprint sign in: hi, from a couple of days ive been facing this fingerprint problem few days back this sign in option worked properly but when I changed into pin format the fingerprint option as well as setup is gone...
  9. Enable Fingerprint Sign In Without PIN Sign In (Windows Hello)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Enable Fingerprint Sign In Without PIN Sign In (Windows Hello): So I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my machine. Before I had it set up so that I could log in with a password or fingerprint. Now it seems my only options are (1) password only OR (2) password, PIN or fingerprint. I don't want PIN as a sign in option. But I have to...
  10. Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not seeing Fingerprint in Sign-in options: I have a Dell Latitude E5450 running Windows 10 and I'm trying to get its fingerprint scanner to work. At first there were no drivers but after googling for a while I found one and installed it: [img] Not sure if it is the right one but it's the only one I could find....