Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro freeze after 5-10 minutes after rebooting

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro freeze after 5-10 minutes after rebooting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everybody. I've installed clean Windows 10 Pro (eMachines e732). After 5-10 minutes of work it starts to be irresponsible: browser doesn't load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Artiom, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Artiom Win User

Windows 10 Pro freeze after 5-10 minutes after rebooting

Hi everybody.
    I've installed clean Windows 10 Pro (eMachines e732).
    After 5-10 minutes of work it starts to be irresponsible:

• browser doesn't load pages (infinite loading) but still can create new tabs.
    • start menu doesn't open.
    • windows explorer does not open on 'win+e' key.
    • task manager is not opening.

Please advice how to fix the issue. What details should I provide to investigate the problem?

:)

Artiom, Aug 24, 2015

2. After Upgrading to Windows 10 my computer Freezes unable to open even the task manager

My Toshiba satellite L755-S5349 system is freezing up after upgrading to windows 10?

* My computer Freezes for every 3 to 5 minutes after Turning it on

* It freezes in every 30 minutes of time even if I dont use any programs

Srinidhi Arekal, Aug 24, 2015
  3. AnatoliyV Win User
    Windows 10 taskbar disappears for a few minutes(5-15), then appears.

Taskbar disappears for a few minutes(5-15), then appears. After reboot always appears.

Autohide is on or off is no matter. Looks like taskbar process freeze or gone.

Windows 10 updated from 8.1(clean) 2 days ago. Laptop bought 2 days ago on Microsoftstore.com. Updated up to date.

AnatoliyV, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

You have to narrow it down to a hardware or a software problem, though sounds more like software. Check there is no overheating and that fans are working. Then look at Task Manager and see what else is running and better determine the problem. Then report back here...

Kanata, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Artiom Win User
    Thank you Kanata, I'll try to investigate.

Artiom, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro freeze after 5-10 minutes after rebooting - Similar Threads - Pro freeze minutes

2. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  3. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  4. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Freezing minutes after rebooting.

Windows 10 Freezing minutes after rebooting.: Hello, My Dell XPS 13 laptop was working a little bit slower than normal recently, and I saw that there was a couple of driver updates that needed to be completed so I clicked update and restart. However, it never restarted on its own. Eventually, I rebooted and it said...
  6. laptop freezes 5-10 minutes after start up for 5-7 minutes every time

laptop freezes 5-10 minutes after start up for 5-7 minutes every time: hi, every time i turn on or restart after 5-10 minutes there is a definite freezing for about 5-7 minutes, then it becomes totally fine. first occurred when i was watching a video on VLC, so i thought it was a problem in it , then no matter what application i have open at the...
  7. windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login

windows 10 screen freeze after 5 to 10 minutes of login: How to fix it...? My pc have xeon precessor with nvidia quadro 4000 graphics card. when i login to anu user account after 5 to 10 min my screen stops and freezes. then i have to turn it off by pressing power button or by turning the power supply off. Please help what to...
  8. Win 10 machine hangs for 4-5 minutes after reboot (After login)

Win 10 machine hangs for 4-5 minutes after reboot (After login): Hi Team, I have installed a 3rd party backup tool (Licensed) in my machine and after reboot it is taking 4-5 minutes to show the desktop icons in normal. During this 4-5 minutes system is not responding. I have this software installed on couple of machine s but only few...
  9. Computer reboots after 5 minutes with windows 10 but works fine with windows 7

Computer reboots after 5 minutes with windows 10 but works fine with windows 7: I have a problem with a Dell precision tower 3620 which works fine in Windows 7. When i use Windows 10 then after every 5 minutes (exactly 5 minutes to the second) the computer reboots. There is nothing to find in the eventviewer apart from the logs of the unexpected...
  10. Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle

Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle: My laptop is Acer ES1-432-C4XA CPU : Intel N3350 Windows 10 Home version 1809 OS Build : 17763.195 Windows 10 freeze after exactly 5 minutes of idle when plug-in and after login. Previously the problem was rectified when I disable Fast Boot and System Protection,...