Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the option to change Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates. The IX ME box is greyed out and I cannot run the FIX ME.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bobert56, Aug 14, 2018.

1. bobert56 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates

In the option to change Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates. The IX ME box is greyed out and I cannot run the FIX ME.

:)

bobert56, Aug 14, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates - Similar Threads - Pro Insider Updates

2. Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview: I recently took part in the Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview and as a result my desktop now indicate that by showing 'Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 21327 Pre Release 210225-142. I have since left the program but the inscription remains. I have...
  3. Windows 10 Insider Update

Windows 10 Insider Update: I would like to thank the person/s who sent the link to me to update my old Insider Program to 20185. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-update/e8033e86-0a79-4733-9c44-671b817829f1
  4. Windows 10 Insider Updates

Windows 10 Insider Updates: How does one disengage from the Windows 10 Insider, 64-bit OS updates and return to the normal updates/upgrades for the Windows 10, 64-bit OS? The Insider updates are causing havoc on my computer and it gets worse with each successive update. Perhaps it's because I have an...
  5. Windows 10 Windows Insider leadership update Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Windows Insider leadership update Insider: Our Windows Insider community plays a critical role in the momentum we have seen for Windows 10. You show up constantly. Your engagement each week with new builds and the feedback you give us are instrumental in helping deliver a great experience for our customers. You engage...
  6. WINDOWS 10 INSIDER WILL NOT UPDATE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 INSIDER WILL NOT UPDATE: Update troubleshooter fails to fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-will-not-update/526b7fcd-7d05-4b38-9880-aa128d6b11d9
  7. Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update: Last Win 10 Pro update from 16th November do not recognize Creative Sound Blaster PCI-E Titanium Fatality Pro card. In Device Manager there is a Creative SB X-Fi but in sound options there is only aux and SPDIF and front panel mic from same card but no speaker options. Can...
  8. updating windows 10 pro insider preview build

updating windows 10 pro insider preview build: how do I force my system to update the preview build version of windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-pro-insider-preview-build/64b4b9c6-b666-4e5a-9e76-7e31303a3dcb
  9. unable to update windows 10 pro insider by error 0x800706be

unable to update windows 10 pro insider by error 0x800706be: I used windows 10 pro insider build 17686. Last week, i could not update windows with error "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  10. Dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 insider.

Dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 insider.: Can I dual boot my current Windows 10 Pro installation with an insider build? If so, how do I go about doing that? Do I just install another Windows 10 OS on the new partition or download an Insider ISO? What are the risks involved with it? The current installation is already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Pro Insider updates

2. windows pro insider updates