Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro is crashing abruptly and computer immediately turns off without any...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro is crashing abruptly and computer immediately turns off without any... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have been facing a weird problem for last 2 to 3 months. I use Windows 10 Pro on Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series laptop which started to crash to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ug9554, Jul 28, 2018.

1. ug9554 Win User

Windows 10 Pro is crashing abruptly and computer immediately turns off without any...

Hi

I have been facing a weird problem for last 2 to 3 months. I use Windows 10 Pro on Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series laptop which started to crash to blank (immediate power off - like you hold the power button and it turns off the laptop immediately) sometimes. But as time progressed, it started to increase. Today only, I had this crash at least 6 times. When I start the laptop again, it doesn't give me any error message or inform if windows was crashed and had any error. It just starts normally.

Can anyone help me how can I diagnose it and use some crash logs to identify what could be the issue?

I appreciate your efforts helping me out in this issue.

Thanks

:)

ug9554, Jul 28, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 28, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 28, 2018
  4. rettirc Win User

Windows 10 Pro is crashing abruptly and computer immediately turns off without any...

Windows 10 crashes abruptly

In the last two months, my PC has been crashing abruptly during gaming sessions. When I examine the system's events in Event Viewer, I see a lot of Event ID 7023 before the crashes:

"The User Data Access_8a7dac6 service terminated with the following error: Unable to complete the requested operation because of either a catastrophic media failure or a data structure corruption on the disk."

I followed the Microsoft Support Engineer's troubleshooting steps in this forum: Event ID 7023 Error. Computer keeps crashing. That
    seemed to have worked for 20 days, until just now, when the PC suddenly crashed and rebooted again.

I saved the Event Viewer log as a file and can provide it if needed. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated - I've never seen a crash like this before.

rettirc, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro is crashing abruptly and computer immediately turns off without any... - Similar Threads - Pro crashing abruptly

2. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  3. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  4. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 crashing and can't sleep or turn off without hard turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 crashing and can't sleep or turn off without hard turn off: I have laptop lenovo ideapad 320 ikb and i can't turn off it or let it sleep because everytime i try to put it sleep or turn off it show black screen but the power button light is still on and if i want to turn it off i need to use the power button and when i put it sleep i...
  6. Windows 10 crashing and can't sleep or turn off without hard turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crashing and can't sleep or turn off without hard turn off: I have laptop lenovo ideapad 320 ikb and i can't turn off it or let it sleep because everytime i try to put it sleep or turn off it show black screen but the power button light is still on and if i want to turn it off i need to use the power button and when i put it sleep i...
  7. Computer Turns Off Without Warning

Computer Turns Off Without Warning: Hello! Thanks for your time. I've found lately that whenever my computer starts to run low on battery around 11-14%, it will just shut down entirely without warning no low battery prompt or anything, and when I immediately plug it in and turn it back on, instead of resuming...
  8. My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...: For clarification, I have my display to turn off after ten minutes of inactivity and usually, the monitor would go off and stay off until the mouse was moved or a key pressed. Recently I've noticed that after the ten minutes elapses, the monitor goes to turn off and then...
  9. Computer turns on then off immediately

Computer turns on then off immediately: while I'm using my computer it crashed then showed a blue screen and the error code was system_service_exception i Ieft my computer for several minutes but nothing happened so I restared my computer and it kept turning on then off immediately the whole time can anyone tell me...
  10. Computer starts and immediately turns off

Computer starts and immediately turns off: hey guys i recently had this problem and i couldnt solve it. so i thought it could be due to some dust in computer. so i cleaned the whole computer from the inside. after finishing i started the computer but it immediately turns off. there is no beep or any video output. my...