Windows 10: Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool

Discus and support Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so in the media creation tool i dont have Windows 10 pro i only have Windows 10 , Windows 10 home and single use , Windows 10 N . 76930 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by darix456, Feb 8, 2017.

1. darix456 Win User

Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool

so in the media creation tool i dont have Windows 10 pro i only have Windows 10 , Windows 10 home and single use , Windows 10 N .

:)

darix456, Feb 8, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Darix, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

The "Windows 10" option includes both the Home and Pro editions. The product key you enter during installation is what determines which edition gets installed.

Windows 10 ISO Download

Brink, Feb 8, 2017
  5. darix456 Win User
    so when i select windows 10 and reinstall windows during installation there will be a choice if you want home or pro ?

darix456, Feb 9, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    If you have a Windows 8 or 10 Product Key stored in UEFI/BIOS, it will install the version that the product key is for. If not, then it will ask you.

NavyLCDR, Feb 9, 2017
  7. darix456 Win User
    when it ask me of my product key i put in the key and it will install windows 10 pro , it depends on the product key right ?

darix456, Feb 11, 2017
  8. kipper Win User

That is correct......

kipper, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool - Similar Threads - pro media creation

2. WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL: Hi, I'm a user of Windows. I want to reinstall Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool to make the USB pen drive bootable. But, I don't want to remove the files saved in my PC. Instead of files, I want to remove apps and settings.My PC specifications:Manufacturer: DELLProcessor:...
  3. MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10

MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10: Hello dear Microsoft community, I have Windows 10 on my laptop and I want to download the iso file for Windows 10, so I downloaded the media creation tool to download the ISO file.. The problem is that my internet is slow and after 5 hours the download is at 60% and the media...
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  5. windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 media creation tool: were can i download windows 10 media creation tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-media-creation-tool/3c0c9877-366e-4705-b91d-bd15f854866d"
  6. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Media Creation Tool: We are an IT company that routinely performs scratch installs for Windows 10 Pro using the Windows 10 Media Creation tool. We now have several accounts that required Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and I do not believe this is an option in the standard Windows 10 Media...
  7. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  8. Media Creation Tool Windows 10

Media Creation Tool Windows 10: Hello--I asked this in another posting. When there is a good copy of version 1809, I will need to use one of the Library's wired internet systems to save the 1809 feature upgrade installation files to a USB Flash drive. Last March I saw the options for MCT, which had a...
  9. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  10. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro creation tool