Windows 10: Windows 10 pro, is randomly Freezing up

Discus and support Windows 10 pro, is randomly Freezing up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using the latest version of Windows 10, pro 64 bit. Windws starts normally, however, after I am logged in for a few minutes, checking email,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Janning, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Janning Win User

Windows 10 pro, is randomly Freezing up

I am using the latest version of Windows 10, pro 64 bit. Windws starts normally, however, after I am logged in
    for a few minutes, checking email, going to a WEB site, Windows "freezes"
    The mouse will turn into a small spinning circle, as if it is processing something and
    The icons in the left side of the task bar will blink, and the PC is totally locked.
    (see wi_1.jpg)
    Hitting any of the keys does nothing, ALT/TAB does nothing. If I hit ALT/CTRL/DEL
    and from the task manager, end process on Random processes, this resolves the issue,
    only for all of the above issues happen again.
    I have screen shots and saved even view files at:
    www.aanning.com - /ajissues/Windows_errors/freeze/
    Files:
    event_view1.evtx (event viewer saved)
    event_view2.evtx (event viewer saved)
    wi_1.jpg (screen shot of windows when locked)
    event_view1.jpg (screen shot of event viewer)

:)

Janning, Dec 24, 2016
  2. Little.star, Dec 24, 2016
  3. windows 10 pro 64 bit freezes randomly

Dear Zigzag3143,

I have installed almost same programs on both the computers (32 bit laptop and 64 bit desktop). The programs show no conflict (freezing) with windows 7 professional (64 bit) on the same desktop but, windows 10 pro freezes randomly with the same programs.

Interestingly, checking system before installing the upgrade to Windows 10 pro approves the system for installing the upgrade. So, there seems to be no problem with the desktop hardware for windows 10 pro.

VivekVerma_959, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Windows 10 pro, is randomly Freezing up

Can you pinpoint when this behavior started? Was this happening three weeks ago?

Before it started do you remember installing or uninstalling something? I saw your posts from a couple of weeks ago and I think you replaced a single dll in Spybot.

Have you tried running for a while, not necessarily on Internet with AV disabled to see if it may be causing?

Have you run chkdsk?

Caledon Ken, Dec 24, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 pro, is randomly Freezing up

1. Windows 10 pro, is randomly Freezing up - Similar Threads - pro randomly Freezing

2. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  3. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  4. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 pro 64 bits freeze randomly

Windows 10 pro 64 bits freeze randomly: Hi there, first of all I want to apologize, my english isnt very good. About 2 months ago my pc is been freezing randomly, it happens when I am playing or watching a video, some days happen, some days dont. Until now it has never happend in other moment. I cant move the...
  6. Windows 10 Randomly freezes on start up

Windows 10 Randomly freezes on start up: So I've ran into a problem recently where windows 10 will randomly freeze on start up and I am unable for the life of me find the cause. It will happen shortly after my mobo hands everything off to windows which it gives the boot code A0 which should mean everything completed...
  7. Random small freezes and stutters (Windows 10 Pro)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random small freezes and stutters (Windows 10 Pro): Hey there, Any ideas why there's an occasional random freeze and stutter on my machine? My specs are up to date. Would it be: Number of external hard drives connected? I have 3. My wireless mouse? I've never used a wireless mouse before, so I don't know if it's my...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze

Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze: Hi, I originally use Windows 7, trying to update that to Windows 10 but it does not allow me to. Anyway, I purchase a new SSD (Crucial BX300 480gb) to install Win 10 on it. However, it constantly freezes for no particular reason. Sometimes it freezes when it starts up....
  9. Windows 10 Pro - Freezes/Jerks on Random Basis

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro - Freezes/Jerks on Random Basis: Hello there, I am new here and it's my first post, after searching and reading for the solution which I couldn't find exactly. Let me note down the specifications: Machine: Laptop - Dell Vostro 1710 CPU: Core2Duo T5870 2.0GHz GPU: nVidia 8600m GS OS: Windows 10 Pro RAM:...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing: Hello I recently updated my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro. My setup has Windows 10 on a 480 GB SSD with 2 secondary drives. My system experiences periodic freezing it was much worse before I updated the system through windows update. The system freezes and I get the blue...