Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro Slowing Down

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro Slowing Down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Most of the time it performs well with no lag between doing something like typing & it appearing on the screen. However, every now & then after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by WightWalker, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Pro Slowing Down

Most of the time it performs well with no lag between doing something like typing & it appearing on the screen.

However, every now & then after doing a number of big downloads it really slows down with seconds between typing & seeing the response on the screen.

I seem to recall seeing a thread like this quite recently but don't seem to able to find it again.

Any ideas on what I should be looking for?

:)

WightWalker, Aug 22, 2015

2. windows 10 is getting slow after Overheat

I just upgraded my windows 7 Ultimate
    to Windows 10 pro Edition and my was so fast and awesome and today my laptop overheated because I played a heavy game and now my windows is sooooo slow in startup and in shut down and in opening any thing
    it's completely slow , I remember i was using dll-filefixer on my windows 7 to make it faster can I use it on windows 10 pro edition ? and I really need help to make my windows 10 pro edition fast again

bedotalaat, Aug 22, 2015
  3. How do i fix the '' Your System can't project another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using another video card'' Error on my Windows 10 Pro

After Upgrading to windows 10 Pro everything on the system looked bigger so i tried projecting another screen and that's when i saw the error, Please i need to fix this because it slows down my pc

kalomakabiru, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro Slowing Down

1. Windows 10 Pro Slowing Down - Similar Threads - Pro Slowing Down

2. Windows 10 Intermittent Slow Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Intermittent Slow Down: My windows 10 laptop often runs slowly for a few minutes and fast for a few minutes and it just repeats. I looked in task manager and saw that when it was slow the CPU utilisation was less than 15%. When it was fast it remained at around 30%-70%. It also made a lot of...
  3. windows 10 pro 22h2 slowing down p

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 pro 22h2 slowing down p: is anybody else’s pc barley able to cope with basic tasks unless you wait for it to warm up for like 10 minutes. apparently the windows update 22h2 is supposed to be very buggy which is exactly the problem i’m having so i’m just asking when will it be fixed. submitted by...
  4. Windows 10 repeatedly slows down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 repeatedly slows down: I run Windows 10 I know, I'll get to 11 one of these days--give a 68-year-old a little patience. on a Dell laptop. Lately, my system has been slowing down on me. Every time I reboot after the beastie gets too slow, it speeds up for a while, but then slows down again. I use...
  5. Windows 10 system slow down

Windows 10 system slow down: Recently I have performed a scheduled maintenance of a laptop and implemented the following procedures:1. Cleared all the temp files2. Cleared cache3. Scanner for mrt from cmd4. Full system virus scan This is a routine process through which the laptop goes through every...
  6. Windows 10 slows down to a crawl

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 slows down to a crawl: So this has happened to me twice in the past week. Windows would just randomly slow down and start stuttering to the point where its unusable, and I would have to hard reset my machine. I run dual monitors, and in both instances, I was playing a game on one monitor, while...
  7. Windows 10 slowed down or freezes

Windows 10 slowed down or freezes: ...I have recently experienced a severe slowdown of Windows 10 since I installed Office 365 almost a year ago. Most of my Office programs (especially Outlook and Word) have slowed down significantly, and periodically freeze. This also appears to cause my PC to freeze as...
  8. Windows Slow and slow down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Slow and slow down: Whats going on in Win 10. The past 2-3 weeks have seen win 10 go from smooth and fast to slow and slow. This forum took 77-78 seconds to open from clicking on shortcut to screen. I have games staggering all over the place like drunken graphics. On occasion sites do not even...
  9. Windows 10 slowing down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 slowing down: Despite using an anti-virus my desktop is slowing down. Processing is consuming alot of time. How to revamp my system so the system becomees faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slowing-down/e932c154-b193-45f5-8c78-fd2f74e9786e"
  10. Windows 10 slowing down

Windows 10 slowing down: Microsoft appears to be aware of the issues. Why doesn't MS provide a troubleshooter which fixes the issues with slowing down of computers with Windows 10 and other versions of Windows. I have 8 GB of RAM and a i7 7500U CPU and have never seen RAM or CPU 100% utilized....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 to windows 10 pro UPDATE SLOWING