Windows 10: Windows 10 pro, sound (internal speakers) barely audible, external speakers no sound at all.

Discus and support Windows 10 pro, sound (internal speakers) barely audible, external speakers no sound at all. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the Windows April 2018 update my sound was reduced as above. I bought new external speakers and same, no sound at all. What could this be?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatThorn, Jul 7, 2018.

1. PatThorn Win User

Windows 10 pro, sound (internal speakers) barely audible, external speakers no sound at all.

After the Windows April 2018 update my sound was reduced as above.

I bought new external speakers and same, no sound at all.

What could this be?

:)

PatThorn, Jul 7, 2018

2. No sound from external speakers

Hi,

It can be an outdated or faulty driver that is causing your external speaker not to work. For us to provide the appropriate solution to your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the external speaker detected in the Device Manager?
    • Is there any error messages that you are getting?
    • Have you tried connecting the speaker to another device?

You can visit this
    link
    on how to update drivers in Windows 10. If the error still occurs, we also suggest that you download the troubleshooter and run it from this link: Fix
    sound problems

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Jul 7, 2018
  3. No sound protrudes from internal or external speakers

Hi Cameron,

As per the description, I understand that you do not get any sound from your speakers. Even when you connect your external speakers no sound protrudes.

If the above is true, I would like you to provide the information stated below to get a clearer image of the issue in hand.

1. Did you make any changes in terms of updates or software installation prior to this issue?

2. Can you tell what exactly the technician did to fix your issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article Fix sound problems provided in the link below and check if it rectifies your issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Windows 10 pro, sound (internal speakers) barely audible, external speakers no sound at all.

No sound from speakers in WIndows 10

Original Title[sound probleum in windows 10]

In windows 10 I'm facing a no sound issue from my speaker.

and informing you that I have reinstalled all the sound drivers again.

and sound is coming in headphones but not through speakers.

so I finally recognized the problem that it automatically shows a notification of "earphones plugged in "

so sound doesn't come through speakers.

to cross check this I just changed my settings in " Enable playback multi-streaming" to - " play sound in internal and external output to run simultaneously" and it worked. and sound came from speakers .

This is to show you that my speakers are running properly.

so please correct this bug that it automatically creates a setting of "earphones plugged in" ASAP.

As same problem is encountered my thousands of windows 10 users.

shubham_serva, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pro, sound (internal speakers) barely audible, external speakers no sound at all.

1. Windows 10 pro, sound (internal speakers) barely audible, external speakers no sound at all. - Similar Threads - pro sound internal

2. Internal speakers not recognised and sound not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal speakers not recognised and sound not working.: Hey!I have had my HP Z book for a while now and my audio has stopped working for over 3/4th year now. I know, i should have let it fixed in the warranty but oh well... anyway. After 3/4th year im done with always having to use bluetooth headphones and never being able to use...
  3. Internal speakers not recognised and sound not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal speakers not recognised and sound not working.: Hey!I have had my HP Z book for a while now and my audio has stopped working for over 3/4th year now. I know, i should have let it fixed in the warranty but oh well... anyway. After 3/4th year im done with always having to use bluetooth headphones and never being able to use...
  4. Internal speakers not recognised and sound not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. no sound external speakers

no sound external speakers: Hiall Gary here, No sound on speakers they work, have checked everywhere volume not muted, troubleshoot says unplugged its not, have uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing any suggestions. Was working week ago stopped for about 5 hours then was working couple days later...
  6. Issue with External Speakers/sound

Issue with External Speakers/sound: I updated Windows 10 today and lost the External speakers and sound on my desktop computer. I have plugged in and unplugged in my external speakers and the computer does not recognize them. Everything was working prior to the Windows 10 update. Any suggests on how to fix?...
  7. Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working

Sound/internal speakers suddenly not working: Sound will not work. Windows 10, have performed sound system scan for repair and reboot as instructed. Nothing. Looking under 'manage sound devices' no device listed - so I can't "enable". Sound has worked before. How do I get the system to recognize the built in...
  8. no sound plays through internal speakers

no sound plays through internal speakers: I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists its location at HDMI...
  9. internal speaker/sound system

internal speaker/sound system: my realtek sound is grey out and I can not use the system speaker, only an attached device, how can I make the internal sound/speaker operational again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakersound-system/7098f10f-1d68-4301-900a-e3da88fb88b7
  10. Sound in external speakers

Sound in external speakers: My external speakers will suddenly not work. Last time that happened they said in the store that the speakers was set up to the NVIDA gforce graphics Card. But I dit not make any changes. To day it happened again. There is suddenly no sound coming out of the speakers......