Windows 10: Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen

Discus and support Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did the upgrade and it worked great for a couple days. Now when I boot up my computer it gets stuck with the windows background and Networks,ease of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rothmclear, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen

I did the upgrade and it worked great for a couple days. Now when I boot up my computer it gets stuck with the windows background and Networks,ease of access and the power button in the bottom right corner. The screen flashes intermittently like it is trying to do something. I've tried doing a reinstall to no avail.

Help please.

:)

Rothmclear, Aug 10, 2015
  2. BryanAB Win User

Widows 10 Log in then Blue screen with "please wait" - forever

Andre,

Thank you and the creation tool allowed me to get in but it couldnt repair so I rolled it back to 8.1 and working again.

The level of rollback requires me to do so major updates but when I try to install the updates it tries to install Windows 10 again!!!

Grayed the install but it must be in Q and I cannt seem to remove it.

Any suggestions?

Bryan

BryanAB, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen

1. Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen - Similar Threads - pro stuck between

2. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  3. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  4. Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....: Every time I try to start my asus laptop, after the usual asus logo and Windows logo a blue loading screen appears, please wait. Go on forever.So I tried to uninstall the latest updates, the old quality updates. But it said it couldn't find the latest quality update to...
  5. Stuck at please wait

Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  6. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..

Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..: I tried everything Microsoft can you help? Steps done: Resetting Booting into Safe Mode. CTRL + ALT + DELETE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-please-wait/c7e73fa1-674f-4b16-8fbf-6923d6f4c612
  8. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you start your Windows 10 computer, and it gets stuck on the “Please wait,” screen then here is how you can resolve the issue. After the computer starts, many system services start even before you log-in to the computer. [...] This post Windows 10 stuck...
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck on please wait at login