Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I already installed and activated my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Is it to late to install Windows 10 Pro N? 10505 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SightUp, Jul 30, 2015.

1. SightUp Win User

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N

I already installed and activated my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Is it to late to install Windows 10 Pro N?

:)

SightUp, Jul 30, 2015

2. HOW TO CLEAN INSTALL FINAL WIN10 BUILD 10240?

yes ok but heres a following edtion of windows

windows 10 home

windows 10 home N

windows 10 pro

windows 10 pro N

what does windows 10 pro/home N mean???

Marc Dean Soliva, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

I've recently bought a Windows 10 pro activation key after downloading and installing Windows 10 pro N. I've not managed to activate windows and so I'd like to know if Microsoft has specific keys for Windows 10 pro N or if a normal Windows 10 pro key should
    work on the pro N edition?

If it is the case that Windows 10 pro N has specific activation keys, is there an easy way to swap between editions?

George_219, Jul 30, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

N is the version for European countries that lacks multimedia applications. (Some or all can be restored by adding an accessory pack. The EU governments didn't want them installed by default.)

Why on Earth would you choose to install it unnecessarily?

bobkn, Jul 30, 2015
  5. SightUp Win User
    I think I would much rather have the N version. I use 3rd party apps anyways for pretty much everything. The only purpose to Windows is just Windows. Let's face it. It's the only thing that they make right.

SightUp, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    The key you have is for the version you upgraded from, you can't switch to any other. To do that you would have to buy it.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N - Similar Threads - Pro Pro

2. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  4. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  5. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  6. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  7. Window 10 pro installation

Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  8. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  10. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...