Windows 10: Windows 10 pro wont install

Discus and support Windows 10 pro wont install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried using the windows update to update to windows 10 and everytime I get the following [img] (couldn't get it to rotate correctly, sorry) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by studmonkey76, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 pro wont install

I tried using the windows update to update to windows 10 and everytime I get the following

Windows 10 pro wont install [​IMG]
    (couldn't get it to rotate correctly, sorry)

I have also tried using the media creation tool, which wont even start on my computer for some reason. It doesn't even show up in task manager when you start it.

I made media disks on another computer I have that runs Windows pro also, and it wont install from the disks (I know the disk is good as it installed windows 10 pro on another computer).

I have followed the tutorials where it says delete files from the windows/softwaredistribution/download folder and run the wuauclt.exe /updatenow and still errors everytime.

any solutions?

:)

studmonkey76, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 pro wont letme install non-store items!

My Windows 10 pro surface pc wont letme install non-store tiems

OrangeLion, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Internet Explorer (Edge)

Windows 10 Pro won't Install Updates and Microsoft Edge wont load.Getting Error Codes; 0x000000d,0xC1900101-0x20017,

Chris Mlengah, Jul 29, 2015
  4. owensdj Win User

Windows 10 pro wont install

Make sure you uninstall any 3rd party antivirus software before you try to upgrade. Do you have the correct version of the Media Creation Tool(32-bit or 64-bit)?

owensdj, Jul 29, 2015
  5. I uninstalled my antivirus and used correct version of the tool

6. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Ill try that later and see how it goes. It still doesnt explain why the media creation tool and upgrade from disk doesnt work. Hopefully that fixes the problem

8. Windows 10 pro wont install

9. jds63 Win User
    Still have Windows `BT folder on C: Drive ?

jds63, Jul 30, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Jul 30, 2015
  11. That shows you how to make a dvd to do a clean install and not and upgrade

studmonkey76, Jul 30, 2015
  12. Ztruker Win User
    Run setup.exe from the DVD after you insert it from a booted system and it will do an upgrade.

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  13. Windows 10 pro wont install

Tried that, doesnt work

studmonkey76, Jul 30, 2015
  14. jds63 Win User
    Burn to a DVD, boot from it, should have 2 options, Upgrade or clean install, do upgrade first, then can do a clean install later if you want to. As OP said run setup.exe or mount the ISO from explorer.

jds63, Jul 30, 2015
  15. Ztruker Win User
    What doesn't work? What does it do?

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 pro wont install

1. Windows 10 pro wont install - Similar Threads - pro wont install

2. my win 10 pro key wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my win 10 pro key wont install: my win 10 pro key wont install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-win-10-pro-key-wont-install/26e17758-b761-42b9-8eb2-b986dfbd4865
  3. windows 10 pro update wont install

windows 10 pro update wont install: im having problems installing windows 10 pro and it keeps coming up with this comment. im in windows 10 setup and it keeps stopping and wont go futhur when it comes to this comment This tool can't update your pc The language or edition of the version of windows...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 OEI wont install

Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 OEI wont install: I am a system builder that installs oei versions on brand new computers. This is my current setup: Intel I5-9400 CPU Asus Z370-P II Motherboard Corsair Venegence 2 X 16gb DDR4 2400 Memory Samsung 860 EVO 500gb Hard Drive Generic New 24X DVD Boots to cmos/bios just...
  5. Windows 10 Wont Install

Windows 10 Wont Install: I have a Windows 10 Home just purchased on Amazon. Have Product key. Spent hours yesterday downloading Windows Media after watching several YT videos. Today, STILL SAME errors, get to the first screen, enter the product key, then it asks to confirm account settings..which my...
  6. Windows 10 Pro wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro wont activate: Bought a new PC for an employee and set it up and got it running with Windows 10 home. Bought windows 10 Pro upgrade in the store app and installed it. Now it says it can activate and its showing windows 10 enterprise. I've tried restoring , resetting and everything i can...
  7. Windows 10 pro wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro wont activate: Hey everyone, So last year, my brother bought a gaming PC for me off his friend and although i have a product key already inputted, I'm unable to activate Windows. I am unaware of the product key and I don't have the money to re-buy windows 10. What should I do? Thanks...
  8. Hyper-V on Windows Pro wont install

Hyper-V on Windows Pro wont install: Hii, I have an ASUS TUF GAMING FX505DY-BQ002T. I upgraded my build in Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the Microsoft store app so that I can use Hyper-V and Docker for windows. Windows 10 Home was updated to Version 1903 before the Pro upgrade. But when do the...
  9. Windows 10 wont instal

Windows 10 wont instal: Hi Have a cd rom drive, i7 processor 8gbmem, onboard card, 130 gb ssd, total clean system. Took out bios battery for reset. I want a clean installation win 10 pro but something is keeping me from... it hangs at 1% What can be wrong? Tnamk you [IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  10. Windows 10 wont install

Windows 10 wont install: Hi guys i downloaded win 10 pro 64 bit on my usb flash.. i restarted my pc and booted the usb i formatted my hard disk where win 7 was installed and skipped the activation and it started installing. It was done in less then 5 min then it restarted and just runs the setup...