Windows 10: Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can Windows Pro 10 be transferred to a new laptop that I am purchasing that has windows home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobertBigelow, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 pro

Can Windows Pro 10 be transferred to a new laptop that I am purchasing that has windows home?

:)

RobertBigelow, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pro

1. Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - pro

2. Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N: I've been trying to find where could I disable Tablet PC Input Panel in my pc but it's nowhere to be found, I can't find any trusted sites to download the driver if in case that might be the problem. I've tried to search them as the images below but I can't just find it. How...
  3. Google Earth Pro Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Earth Pro Not Working: Hi Everyone Can someone out there help me, I was using Google Earth Pro when it decided to freeze up so I tried using the task manager to close it but that didn’t work, so I had to resort to turning the computer off at the tower. After restarting the computer when I try...
  4. Critical Structure Corruption Ntoskrnl.exe Windows10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Structure Corruption Ntoskrnl.exe Windows10 Pro: Hi,I have a relatively new gaming PC and recently it's been beginning to provide me with the BSOD and stating Critical Structure Corruption. When I use WhoCrashed to analyse the error, it states:On Mon 20/09/2021 09:39:33 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash...
  5. online upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    online upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro: I purchased an online upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro. The upgrade was performed but with an error message saying that the upgrade failed, however checking after the reboot, it seems to have upgraded. Now Windows is telling me that windows is not activated and...
  6. Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless: Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-win-10-pro-to-samsung-tv-wireless/01e89404-2c3d-4c29-a9a3-0de9b194226c
  7. Consequences of MAK licensing violation for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Consequences of MAK licensing violation for Windows 10 Pro: Hi,I bought a PC in China, a Chinese seller also sells keys with a MAK license to everyone for $2. As far as I know, PC manufacturers do not have the right to sell keys for Windows separately, only pre-install them on assembled PCs. What are the consequences of such a...
  8. My early Surface Pro seems unable to upgrade to 20H2. as of 18th September 21, it fails at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My early Surface Pro seems unable to upgrade to 20H2. as of 18th September 21, it fails at...: I have run the troubleshooter several times. Each time the only thing it reports is that BITS has already started, but BITS is a service that starts and stops. When I check it is always in the Stopped state.I continually get the screen below - but note the second part, which...
  9. Windows 10 Pro, Brand new install calendar not allowing me to delete....

Windows 10 Pro, Brand new install calendar not allowing me to delete....: I have done step one from a similar previous answer. No helpI have done step two from a similar previous answer. No helpI am not going to reinstall windows as I just purchase a new copy of pro and installs a couple weeks ago.fix my calendar as there is no option to delete any...
  10. Win 10 pro. I wish to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit

Win 10 pro. I wish to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit: My HP Elitebook 8440p. I wish to upgrade from 32 bit win 10 pro to the 64 bit version to utilise extra memory just fitted.This OS was originally upgraded via Win 8.1.Hardware is suitable and I am signed on as Admin. I have downloaded the media creation tool from Microsoft Win...